So, not trying to hype but...

I’m honestly just wondering here…along with the addition of campaign scoring, the latest community update hinted at some new ONI REDACTED info that the devs are pretty obviously excited about. Besides split-screen and matchmaking, I can’t really think of anything else the community has been asking for concerning campaign, and I doubt it would be either of those. Just wondering if anyone out there knew of anything else that they may be hinting at?

Some new surprise that we haven’t been asking for. Calling it now. Everyone screenshot this post.

> 2533274819302824;2:
> Some new surprise that we haven’t been asking for. Calling it now. Everyone screenshot this post.

“We replaced the Phateon in the Campaign with the Phaeton Helios, have fun!”

> 2533274819302824;2:
> Some new surprise that we haven’t been asking for. Calling it now. Everyone screenshot this post.

^This^

Campaign theatre?

> 2533274853258187;5:
> Campaign theatre?

Most likely

> 2533274918639469;4:
> > 2533274819302824;2:
> > Some new surprise that we haven’t been asking for. Calling it now. Everyone screenshot this post.
>
>
> ^This^

It would be great if they add it… i will Photoshop myself with blue team… just like i did with my Spartan and a few dead elites in multiplayer :slight_smile:

> 2533274819302824;2:

More scout hogs? It happened last time…

Also, it’s taken them over 7 months to add campaign scoring? Something that was so simple and trivial even back into the Halo 3 days…the standards are so low now it’s saddening.

> 2533274819302824;2:

Scarab Gun.

Like immediately after the Brute Plasma Rifle was revealed people were talking about the Scarab Gun.

I hope they give campaign matchmaking a try again.

What if it’s… AN AQUATIC VEHICLE! LIKE A HOVERCRAFT OR SOMETHING!

Could be firefight offline? Like in reach or odst.

Didn’t they say it would be “difficult to find”? It might honestly just be an easter egg on a map, like the scarab gun or something.

Edit:

“Oh! And before we go, there’s one more little thing, and it might be a bit hard to find, so we’re glad we got a chance to tell you all. We added <REDACTED: ONI CLASSIFIED INFORMATION> which we’re all pretty happy about. Let us know what you think of it!”

> 2533274819302824;2:

Nobody asked for firefight when it was first introduced by Bungie. Nobody asked for a BR or SMG when they made Halo 2. I could go on but I think you get the point.

> 2535410586901580;1:
> I’m honestly just wondering here…along with the addition of campaign scoring, the latest community update hinted at some new ONI REDACTED info that the devs are pretty obviously excited about. Besides split-screen and matchmaking, I can’t really think of anything else the community has been asking for concerning campaign, and I doubt it would be either of those. Just wondering if anyone out there knew of anything else that they may be hinting at?

Maby well I don’t know…ELITES!

It’s not likely but I hope it is the option to pick whatever character without having to be forced as Locke/Chief, that or campaign matchmaking.

> 2533274911198538;16:
> It’s not likely but I hope it is the option to pick whatever character without having to be forced as Locke/Chief, that or campaign matchmaking.

Yeah but people have been asking for that…

> 2535460843083983;17:
> > 2533274911198538;16:
> > It’s not likely but I hope it is the option to pick whatever character without having to be forced as Locke/Chief, that or campaign matchmaking.
>
>
> Yeah but people have been asking for that…

Yeah, op was wondering if there was anything people were asking for, character selection being one of them. Probably not as much as matchmaking, which op mentioned but I said it anyway because it would be great to have.

> 2533274891841289;14:
> > 2533274819302824;2:
> > Some new surprise that we haven’t been asking for. Calling it now. Everyone screenshot this post.
>
>
> Nobody asked for firefight when it was first introduced by Bungie. Nobody asked for a BR or SMG when they made Halo 2. I could go on but I think you get the point.

Not like the BR and SMG were good additions to the weapon sandbox compared to what already existed in halo CE.

Hopefully they scrapped the entire campaign and did a whole new one with a better story than a crappy A.I. rebellion with at least an even split in missions between Master Chief and Locke, or just all Master Chief. Highly unlikely, but one can dream.