So not all map are remastered?

I may have missed it, but I though I heard that we only get 6 remastered maps for halo 2. Did they not say we get all maps including all dlc?? are some only playable in low res? please clarify.

I’m trying to find this out too.

6 fan favorites from Halo 2 are getting the Anniversary treatment. The rest of the maps will be played in their regular form at 1080p

I’m pretty sure only 6 Halo 2 maps are getting complete overhauls. Everything else is just being ported with a bump up to 1080p and 60fps, which is a graphical improvement.

I guess thats still cool, would have been nice to get them competley remastered but the up res and 60fps is more than enough. im just happy we get our old halos back!!

> I may have missed it, but I though I heard that we only get 6 remastered maps for halo 2. Did they not say we get all maps including all dlc?? are some only playable in low res? please clarify.

Every single Halo map ever created from Halo 1-4 will be playable but only 6 of those will have graphical updates.

Yes, six Halo 2 MP maps and the 15 Halo 2 Campaign missions will be remastered. Everything else is as-was at release.