So....No Updates?

So 343, it’s been about 2 weeks, and we’ve heard nothing in regards to a new MCC update.

You want people to play the game, and you feel sorry about the way in which the launch was handled. Yet, you literally give players no insight in regards to the work being done behind the scenes on the game. Come on, cut us some slack here. I never demanded compensation of any sorts, but the lack of chatter from your end, makes it seem like you don’t even care any more. Not all of us are interested in Halo 5, and the beta shouldn’t be any excuse as to why CU’s aren’t launching for MCC.

Right there with you my friend!

> 2706180847539086;2:
> Right there with you my friend!

It’s just sad to see.

This was supposed to be the game that saw me re-live my childhood. However it’s slowly turning into a game that’s fading from my memory.

Not only did it make me lose faith in 343, but I’m losing faith in video games in general. It’s all about the money for game devs rather than being about doing thins right and making a good game.

According to Bravo on Twitter, work was still being done on the next Content Update during the holidays, though as of today he still says he’s “working with the team on getting details / timeline for [the] next update.”

> 2533274824822009;5:
> According to Bravo on Twitter, work was still being done on the next Content Update during the holidays, though as of today he still says he’s “working with the team on getting details / timeline for [the] next update.”

Yea, but to be totally honest, it’s not like he’s just up and saying that stuff. After enough people asked him, then he spilled the beans.

343 should want to keep updating us on the status of CU’s. They shouldn’t be doing it only out of necessity and pressure.