So... No Spire and Mark V (B) (and maybe falcon)

C’mon 343, if you don’t deliver those 3 things (maybe the falcon might be the secret ONI thing) in the Memories of Reach update imma be very dissapointed

well they never promised any of it. Dont blame them for not putting in something you wanted when none of them (except for an arial UNSC vehicle so maybe the falcon) were ever mentioned by them to be coming back.

The Mark V(B) had an extremely ugly chest and Kats armor (besides the shoulders) was aesthetically the same thing, the decimator helmet is basically the MarkV(B) helm besides those little bumps. The armor itself does not really need to be added since its pretty much already in the game.

Doubt Spire will ever be added, it really has no function unless invasion was added which is not. That map needs something to drive the conflict and its not built for CTF or strongholds so I dont see it working in anything besides invasion.

However much I dislike decimator, it IS a mark V B remake. There was never going to be a spire remake, espescially without invasion, its only good gametpe. I dont know why you expected it. As for the falcon, 343 did say at some point theyd lle to add a UNSC flying vehicle. We’ll see something on that front eventually.

I think they might have a few secrets they haven’t announced yet.

I’m really dissapointed about the lack of Mark V . Not even an emblem of Noble Six, instead we get an emblem, an armor, and surely a mythic weapon of the damn Jorge

Why do people want Spire? If that becomes a warzone map, it would be god awful with everyone sitting up top with battle rifles and shotgunners camping the lift.

> 2533274920092347;3:
> However much I dislike decimator, it IS a mark V B remake. There was never going to be a spire remake, espescially without invasion, its only good gametpe. I dont know why you expected it. As for the falcon, 343 did say at some point theyd lle to add a UNSC flying vehicle. We’ll see something on that front eventually.

Its an ugly and cheap remake…it seems that the helmet has been crushed by a Gravity Hammer, and thats the helmet, because the armor is so far from Mark V 's one

I might have worded my initial statement wrongly… but yeh I just wanted them to bring back Mark V (B) at least