So no Noble Six's armor in Memories of Reach...

The only thing I was really expecting for is the Noble Six’s armor, Mark V (B) . It seems like we are getting the armor set of the rest of Noble Team, but not Noble Six’s armor. I didnt come here to complain, because thats kinda useless.
But in this forum I’ve seen many posts asking for Six’s armor (I refer to the default one, Mark V B), and not for the rest of Noble Team.
I wish I were wrong, but I dont know why is so difficult to 343i to add this armor, seriously.
They just give us Decimator, which is not even close to Mark V (B)
Anyway, thanks 343 for the effort in Memories of Reach and the rest of the updates, you are doing a good work.
<strong>EDIT: I think many people are getting this thread wrong. The thread is ALL about the Mark V <strong>armor set, not about what was the canonical armor of the new Noble Six (since the old Noble Six aka Thom wore in fact Mark V ). This said, I’m asking about the entire armor set. Look at the body of Decimator and tell me any similarity with Mark V**. I dont know we cant just get a variant of Decimator without that sunshade.**</strong></strong>

Decimater armor or whatever its called is basically that armor set, sure the visor is different but its basically the same thing

> 2533274840624875;2:
> Decimater armor or whatever its called is basically that armor set, sure the visor is different but its basically the same thing

It’s far from the same thing… The helmet is completely different, and the body is nothing remotely like Mark V**…**

> 2533274840624875;2:
> Decimater armor or whatever its called is basically that armor set, sure the visor is different but its basically the same thing

People who say that Decimator is Mark V (B) havent seen the body. It’s completely different, and if Im not wrong, Decimator is based on Mark VII, not Six’s default armor

The already released something similar to it in a previous update.

Do a picture comparison, decimator is super close to mark v

Unfortunately you will have to use Decimator when you feel like dressing up as Noble six.

Noble 6 didn’t have canonical armor lol that was just used in advertisements because it was default Spartan armor in Reach. I don’t think many used that armor for more than their first playthrough.

> 2533274803493024;8:
> Noble 6 didn’t have canonical armor lol that was just used in advertisements because it was default Spartan armor in Reach. I don’t think many used that armor for more than their first playthrough.

False, he did. He wore a steel colored default Mk V . Here’s a pic from some security footage found in Halsey’s journal. Are you really gonna say this isn’t canon?

> 2533274885566464;4:
> > 2533274840624875;2:
> > Decimater armor or whatever its called is basically that armor set, sure the visor is different but its basically the same thing
>
>
> People who say that Decimator is Mark V (B) havent seen the body. It’s completely different, and if Im not wrong, Decimator is based on Mark VII, not Six’s default armor

Who cares about the body? People are talking about the helmet and when I first saw it I saw my favorite helmet. This “Nothing like the original” is so over exaggerated and getting annoying.

> 2533274891841289;10:
> > 2533274885566464;4:
> > > 2533274840624875;2:
> > > Decimater armor or whatever its called is basically that armor set, sure the visor is different but its basically the same thing
> >
> >
> > People who say that Decimator is Mark V (B) havent seen the body. It’s completely different, and if Im not wrong, Decimator is based on Mark VII, not Six’s default armor
>
>
> Who cares about the body? People are talking about the helmet and when I first saw it I saw my favorite helmet. This “Nothing like the original” is so over exaggerated and getting annoying.

I care about the body… so I guess I would fall into that category.

And yes, it is nothing like the original. We want a remake of the Mk V armor system, not Mk VII. Honestly the thing getting annoying is how people can just brush it off and tell us to use Decimator and Noble when they are not even remotely close to the armors we actually want.

I’d just like to point out that while the game shows him with the base armor, the Essential Guide shows him wearing UA/Base Security [W] chest plate with FJ/PARA shoulder pauldrons and knee guards. The pre-order bonuses for the free Recon helmet was also a request from Noble Six. So the armor we see in game may not be his canon armor, further reinstating the fact that, while his gender is confirmed male, his armor can be any kind of armor configuration.

Oh and guys, yes Decimator is based on Mk VII. But MK VII took heavy from Mk V

Decimator is literally Mark V . It just is. It looks more like Mark V than Halo 5’s version of the Mark VI armour looks like Mark VI.
<strong>Saying it’s supposed to be Mark VII is such a poor argument, considering Mark VII looks identical to Mark V , I mean, just look at the cover of Mortal Dictata. Is it a great interpretation if Noble 6’s armour? Maybe, maybe not, but it’s 343’s interpretation of it.</strong>

> 2533274837720524;11:
> > 2533274891841289;10:
> > > 2533274885566464;4:
> > > > 2533274840624875;2:
> > > > Decimater armor or whatever its called is basically that armor set, sure the visor is different but its basically the same thing
> > >
> > >
> > > People who say that Decimator is Mark V (B) havent seen the body. It’s completely different, and if Im not wrong, Decimator is based on Mark VII, not Six’s default armor
> >
> >
> > Who cares about the body? People are talking about the helmet and when I first saw it I saw my favorite helmet. This “Nothing like the original” is so over exaggerated and getting annoying.
>
>
> I care about the body… so I guess I would fall into that category.
>
> And yes, it is nothing like the original. We want a remake of the Mk V armor system, not Mk VII. Honestly the thing getting annoying is how people can just brush it off and tell us to use Decimator and Noble when they are not even remotely close to the armors we actually want.
[/quote]
Well, You can wear Noble six’s armor with some attachments on in the next update and you get several options. Kats is pretty close. The helmet is close enough, that is Mark V not Mark VII.

> Point is, why does it have to be identical. The Mark V looks different every game but nobody, correct me if I’m wrong, stops calling it Mark V.

it would be funny for the most boring looking armour to be the rarest in the game

> 2533274827167643;13:
> Decimator is literally Mark V . It just is. It looks more like Mark V than Halo 5’s version of the Mark VI armour looks like Mark VI.
> <strong>Saying it’s supposed to be Mark VII is such a poor argument, considering Mark VII looks identical to Mark V , I mean, just look at the cover of Mortal Dictata. Is it a great interpretation if Noble 6’s armour? Maybe, maybe not, but it’s 343’s interpretation of it.</strong>

The Decimator helmet is NOT in any way, shape or form the Mark V (B) helmet. (If anything, it’s a de-evolution of a good design). Do a side by side comparison.

Decimator, in my opinion, is an awful design - one of many poorly designed helmets that 343 dreamed up, I might add.

I get it that some may like the Decimator helmet, and that’s fine. We all have different preferences. I prefer a helmet that is faithful to the Mark V (B) in Reach and while it’s very disappointing that 343 did not choose to create it, it’s their call. (But, honestly, why not create permuations of the Mark V (B) ? It’s better than some the stuff they have created and why would you not want to create a well liked design?)

Okay decimator does look SLIGHTLY different from Mark V
But to say that Noble looks nothing like Mark V Commando is just plain silly. The only thing its missing are the commando shoulders from Reach. And if you put them both on at the same time it looks silly. So Mark V shoulders are the next best thing. Noble is one of the best looking armors in this game imo, it makes you look like an actual spartan.

> 2533274921838152;6:
> Do a picture comparison, decimator is super close to mark v __
[/quote]
Do you have another Decimator than I got? Bc if I look at it it’s miles away from MK V**…**__
> Reach is my favorite Halo and I get a lot of hate for saying so and 343 could have made me really happy if they remade my favorite armor but they didn’t… I don’t blame them for doing so and I’m not trying to offend you but Decimator is just not what I see when thinking of the Mark V

> 2533274871929668;17:
> Okay decimator does look SLIGHTLY different from Mark V
> But to say that Noble looks nothing like Mark V Commando is just plain silly. The only thing its missing are the commando shoulders from Reach. And if you put them both on at the same time it looks silly. So Mark V shoulders are the next best thing. Noble is one of the best looking armors in this game imo, it makes you look like an actual spartan.

Noble is missing the commando shoulder, the kneepads is not connected to the slightly lowered boot, the codpiece is not 360 waist connected., the elbows have random FJ/Para style points, there is no satchel on the lower back or chest.
And Decimator really needs a slightly larger bicep/shoulder pads, Thicker chest with a slightly higher collar coverage on males, and a helmet rework to be accurate.

Well the original noble 6 wasn’t in the game and the one you played as wore whatever armour you wanted , so I’d have no nostalgia playing as someone in that armour because I never did, always swapped it out seeing as CQB was unlocked so quick