So no new forge map?

The Majestic map pack looks great and all, but what about that mystery Forge map? I know it was never confirmed, but i am a little disappointed. I wonder what that was a picture of then…

it was confirmed that the pic was most likely a spartan ops map or setting but i am too dissapointed we realy do need a new one hopefully either desert or snow, i hope they bring out a forge map pack, id be the first to get it believe me!!

[:)] I smile.
What forge map?

> [:)] I smile.
> What forge map?

it came from the valentine pics that the community overlooked

> <mark>it was confirmed that the pic was most likely a spartan ops map</mark> or setting but i am too dissapointed we realy do need a new one hopefully either desert or snow, i hope they bring out a forge map pack, id be the first to get it believe me!!

It was confirmed that it WASN’T. Get your facts straight.

Np forge map, just a tease of a undriveable Hornet on Skyline

> > <mark>it was confirmed that the pic was most likely a spartan ops map</mark> or setting but i am too dissapointed we realy do need a new one hopefully either desert or snow, i hope they bring out a forge map pack, id be the first to get it believe me!!
>
> It was confirmed that it WASN’T. Get your facts straight.

it was confirmed it WAS a SPOPS map, get YOUR facts right, someone asked a member of 343 on twitter and they said ‘not sure about forge but most likely a SPOPS mission’ BOOM!!!

> > > <mark>it was confirmed that the pic was most likely a spartan ops map</mark> or setting but i am too dissapointed we realy do need a new one hopefully either desert or snow, i hope they bring out a forge map pack, id be the first to get it believe me!!
> >
> > It was confirmed that it WASN’T. Get your facts straight.
>
> it was confirmed it WAS a SPOPS map, get YOUR facts right, someone asked a member of 343 on twitter and they said ‘not sure about forge but most likely a SPOPS mission’ BOOM!!!

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst188671_David-Ellis--reply-to-mystery-map-pic.aspx

> > > > <mark>it was confirmed that the pic was most likely a spartan ops map</mark> or setting but i am too dissapointed we realy do need a new one hopefully either desert or snow, i hope they bring out a forge map pack, id be the first to get it believe me!!
> > >
> > > It was confirmed that it WASN’T. Get your facts straight.
> >
> > it was confirmed it WAS a SPOPS map, get YOUR facts right, someone asked a member of 343 on twitter and they said ‘not sure about forge but most likely a SPOPS mission’ BOOM!!!
>
> https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst188671_David-Ellis--reply-to-mystery-map-pic.aspx

ah okay it does say not spops related my bad, must have read it wrong, derp on my behalf xD

Damn , well at least they gave us a hornet…but…never mind

We’ll learn about it in the future likely, I wouldn’t bet on it being a Forge map though, they announced the content for the Crimson, Majestic & Crimson Map Packs a while ago, all three map packs only have three maps.

The last thing we need map wise, is another Forge one, Ravine & Impact fill the gap perfect.

This is what happens when people have unfounded expectations and jump to conclusions.
A new Forge environment was never confirmed nor even remotely hinted at. Getting upset over the lack of one with Majestic is idiotic.

> We’ll learn about it in the future likely, I wouldn’t bet on it being a Forge map though, they announced the content for the Crimson, Majestic & Crimson Map Packs a while ago, all three map packs only have three maps.
>
> The last thing we need map wise, is another Forge one, Ravine & Impact fill the gap perfect.

I think it may still be possible to work a forge map into the mappack.

> This is what happens when people have unfounded expectations and jump to conclusions.
> A new Forge environment was never confirmed nor even remotely hinted at. Getting upset over the lack of one with Majestic is idiotic.

I’m not upset by any means, only a little disappointed. Right now I’m just more curious as to what that is a picture of now that we know it’s not in the map pack.