So, no mark V helmet, no RvB in Halo 4??

Today in the bulletin of waypoint bs angel confirmed no mark v helmet :(, thats mean no caboose so no RvB right? RvB is not RvB without caboose, caboosse use the mark V helmet, what do you think? will 343 add this helmet?? =S, and ODST :(, i think there wont be RvB with Halo 4 :(.

I believe they are using the default helmets, as shown here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=204W-mntR1o

This is actually what tipped me off that there probably wouldn’t be an Mark V, or Mark IV helmet option for Multiplayer.

There will be Red Vs. Blue, but I won’t watch it if it’s in Halo 4.

> There will be Red Vs. Blue, but I won’t watch it if it’s in Halo 4.

Pfft, so just because its Halo 4, your gonna ignore it?

Shows how loyal you are.

> There will be Red Vs. Blue, but I won’t watch it if it’s in Halo 4.

Pfft, so just because its Halo 4, your gonna ignore it?

Shows how loyal you are.

They could just switch Caboose to another helmet instead of removing the character…

RVB seems to be going in a whole different direction lately with CGI. I sometimes wonder how much of the actual show is filmed in game.

They will all probably be using Mk. VI helmets, like they did in Halo 2.

It doesn’t matter because RvB is garbage.

> They could just switch Caboose to another helmet instead of removing the character…

:frowning: pff that sucks :frowning:

Why cant Caboose use a different helmet? If RedVsBlue is still being made, they wont get rid of Caboose.

What’s stopping them from continuing to use Halo 3 as they are already doing?

> > They could just switch Caboose to another helmet instead of removing the character…
>
> :frowning: pff that sucks :frowning:

Which part and Caboose was only switched to MK V because Halo 3 and Reach’s blue tint were too similar. Cobra has a point too

@Prime Why’d you post then?

Well, Caboose didn’t have a Mark V helmet when they were using Halo 2, so I really don’t see the problem with him not having one if they choose to use Halo 4.

But hey, they might just continue using Halo 3, nothing wrong with that.

Also about the Mark V I have NO doubt in my mind that if 343 is using a special armour that its Mark V, I mean that would be the ultimate trump to Recon!

I think they said that they dont need to use halo 4

A simple solution would be to have everyone “upgrade” to the new default, or whichever one Roosterteeth chooses, and have Caboose use the Mark VI helmet, that way he still stays one step behind everyone else.

It seems that most characters upgraded to the Halo 4 helmets. I’m sure Caboose will be with the Mk6. It will be a joke on how he is always one helmet version behind.

> Wow MARK VI is CONFIRMED!!! Its been in multiple videos! Heres your source!
>
> Mark VI

We’re talking about Mark V, it was confirmed to not be in the game.

They could just have him upgrade again and have the rest of the cast upgrade to Warrior helmet or Recruit helmet, or have them all wear Mark VI like in Halo 2.

> What’s stopping them from continuing to use Halo 3 as they are already doing?

Or this, they could continue the series in Halo 3. I don’t recall them even officially moving to Reach, except for Epsilon Church reliving his memories in Blood Gulch(Hemmorhage). If they did that for Reach, then moved back to Halo 3, then they might do similarly or the same with Halo 4.