So...No Halo 2: Anniversary then?

I’m sure it’s not just me who seriously wants this game, but it seems it’s not going to happen. We have been expecting it for a long time, but the best 343i has given us is ‘We have discussions about it’. I really hope it is going to happen, because Halo 2 is the best Halo game, and it would be great to be able to play it again in HD. Do you guys think 343i is going to remake our beloved game??? Or do you think we won’t???

Just wait for E3 next year. 2014 will be Halo 2’s anniversary. It makes more sense for it to come out on it’s anniversary. If we don’t hear anything about it next year, then I would expect nothing to happen.

I don’t think that they will, especially since “Halo Xbox One” is likely going to be Halo 5 based on what they teased with the trailer.

And if they did make a Halo 2A, it would only be the campaign. They would only remake seven maps from Halo 2 and then force them into the stalemated gameplay that is known as Halo 4’s Multiplayer.

I’m sure it’s going to happen. H2A will be released in 2014 and H5 in 2015. Don’t give up hope!

> I’m sure it’s going to happen. H2A will be released in 2014 and H5 in 2015. Don’t give up hope!

I have full confidence in Lehnaru! Let’s stay positive guys and girls!

> > I’m sure it’s going to happen. H2A will be released in 2014 and H5 in 2015. Don’t give up hope!
>
> I have full confidence in Lehnaru! Let’s stay positive guys and girls!

Indeed.

A Halo 2 Anniversary (campaign) would be wonderful !

And make up for some of 343’s not sooo wonderful things…

I definitely want it! I think next year we will see more info concerning Halo 2 Anniversary.