So no Camo Glitch fix?

Unless I missed it, the TU didn’t bother to address the active camo glitch everyone is now using.

Still, 343 are posting lots of DLC videos. Good to see they have their priorities right.

By everyone did you include me? If so you are wrong.

Still never seen this supposed glitch that “everyone” is using.

Neither have I…is it a new glitch?

might help if you describe the glitch?

Basically players go invisible AND don’t appear on the radar as loads of dots.

Yeah, I’ve known of the glitch for awhile but it really hasn’t affected me.

bothers me cause a LOT of players seem to be using Invis.

> Basically players go invisible AND don’t appear on the radar as loads of dots.

How is it done?

I’ve seen a video describing the glitch but it was an epic fail lol. He said only your teammates can tell you if the glitch worked because they don’t see your Camo dots… you can’t see your teammates Camo dots in the first place.

OH look another assumption.

OP, despite your false belief, the majority have no idea they are using the glitch. All it takes is for someone to crouch, stop moving and activate camo and VOILA! The enemy can’t see you on radar. The person doing this doesn’t even know he is doing it in the first place as on his screen it still shows all his jamming dots on the radar. The only people who know is the enemy and his team mates.

> OH look another assumption.
>
> OP, despite your false belief, the majority have no idea they are using the glitch. All it takes is for someone to crouch, stop moving and activate camo and VOILA! The enemy can’t see you on radar. The person doing this doesn’t even know he is doing it in the first place as on his screen it still shows all his jamming dots on the radar. <mark>The only people who know is the enemy and his team mates.</mark>

Your teammates can’t see the jammer in the first place. My friend uses Camo 24/7 and either he’s moving or still, the jammer never shows up on my radar.

> > OH look another assumption.
> >
> > OP, despite your false belief, the majority have no idea they are using the glitch. All it takes is for someone to crouch, stop moving and activate camo and VOILA! The enemy can’t see you on radar. The person doing this doesn’t even know he is doing it in the first place as on his screen it still shows all his jamming dots on the radar. <mark>The only people who know is the enemy and his team mates.</mark>
>
> Your teammates can’t see the jammer in the first place. My friend uses Camo 24/7 and either he’s moving or still, the jammer never shows up on my radar.

That’s because the glitch is happening. Derp.

How is this glitch done? Have you seen it yourself?

> > Your teammates can’t see the jammer in the first place. My friend uses Camo 24/7 and <mark>either he’s moving or still, the jammer never shows up on my radar.</mark>
>
> That’s because the glitch is happening. Derp.

I knew about this glitch when everyone was posting about it and ask my friend to use camo WHILE MOVING AND BEING STILL. You still get the same result, no jammer. Your teammates can’t disrupt your radar in the first place.

> <mark>How is this glitch done?</mark> Have you seen it yourself?

sigh are you serious?

> > > OH look another assumption.
> > >
> > > OP, despite your false belief, the majority have no idea they are using the glitch. All it takes is for someone to crouch, stop moving and activate camo and VOILA! The enemy can’t see you on radar. The person doing this doesn’t even know he is doing it in the first place as on his screen it still shows all his jamming dots on the radar. <mark>The only people who know is the enemy and his team mates.</mark>
> >
> > Your teammates can’t see the jammer in the first place. My friend uses Camo 24/7 and either he’s moving or still, the jammer never shows up on my radar.
>
> That’s because the glitch is happening. Derp.

No, it does not affect team mates period. Just like Reach. If it affects your team mates, THAT’S a glitch. Derp.

And hey, I had a friend on the other team in a custom game watch me, and I crouched, didn’t move for about 5 seconds, and activated camo. Guess what? He saw the radar jammer. Repeatedly. Every time. Imagine that.

It occurs me early tonight on a ctf.
Fortunately I had a random shot with sticky :smiley:
That’s a bummer.