So new update

I get home go to uodate Halo 5 and its telling me I need to install the whole game
thats 90 gb’s. This update was only 250 mb and apparently i need to reinstall the whole thing. Anyone else run into this?

I started the update, and it’s only installing 250mbs worth of data. Not sure what’s up with yours.

Ugh I reall shouldnt have to reinstall this. If i didnt have data caps this wouldnt be a problem. I was literally playing the night before.

I’ve read someone else having this problem as well. Maybe try a hard reset to see if it changes anything.

> 2727626560040591;4:
> I’ve read someone else having this problem as well. Maybe try a hard reset to see if it changes anything.

Way ahead of you, I tried that didnt help. but good suggestion.

Maybe I shouldn’t log on.

> 2533274834066497;6:
> Maybe I shouldn’t log on.

Maybe we should just go back to Halo Trial for the PC.

> 2533274834066497;6:
> Maybe I shouldn’t log on.

Probably a good idea.

> 2533274834066497;6:
> Maybe I shouldn’t log on.

That’s kind of what I’m thinking too lol

I only had to update 219 MB for the bug update. I don’t know if you want to reinstall the full 87 gb for the game but I suggest trying to hard reset it one more time and see what happens.

> 2535464794843418;10:
> I only had to update 219 MB for the bug update. I don’t know if you want to reinstall the full 87 gb for the game but I suggest trying to hard reset it one more time and see what happens.

Trust me I did that like 5 times

I didn’t even know that there was an update, I will be able to do that update until tomorrow afternoon… I hope everything goes fine; btw, what is the update for?
Thx =)

> 2533274886685729;12:
> I didn’t even know that there was an update, I will be able to do that update until tomorrow afternoon… I hope everything goes fine; btw, what is the update for?
> Thx =)

To address the service issues and bugs that Halo 5 has to 343i so that they can fix it.

> 2535464794843418;13:
> > 2533274886685729;12:
> > I didn’t even know that there was an update, I will be able to do that update until tomorrow afternoon… I hope everything goes fine; btw, what is the update for?
> > Thx =)
>
>
> To address the service issues and bugs that Halo 5 has to 343i so that they can fix it.

Well I think I got one hell of a bug

That’s rough OP. I hope that doesn’t happen to me…

nope :smiley:

I can’t stay connected to servers since the update.

> 2533274961306591;15:
> That’s rough OP. I hope that doesn’t happen to me…

Yeah trust me it sucks, bope it doesnt happen to anyone else

8% of a 91.37GB update that was supposed to be only 200 MB??? Why? What are my options? I play every night, makes no sense…

Yup, I also have to redownload 91 GB for a 250MB update. Awesome.