so mc motion capture says a spring 2021 will come

so the motion capture actor for master chief said a spring 2021 release is coming for ifnitne

now that could be debunked easily but givin we have little to no info on this and if 343 comes out and say this is true then we can expcet to go to zeta halo in spring next year

That is a leak and I do not believe leaks are allowed here on Halo Waypoint. However, I don’t know if this is accurate. I say we’ll probably find out at The Game Awards.

I don’t believe actors have the most accurate or up-to-date details on the making of the game (see the Mass Effect cast reunion which is also the best thing I’ve watched this year, and I saw Tenet in cinema). Anything Mr Bruce Thomas in regards to anything except story should be taken with a grain of salt.
Wait until 343 say anything before getting excited.

> 2535432806702036;2:
> That is a leak and I do not believe leaks are allowed here on Halo Waypoint. However, I don’t know if this is accurate. I say we’ll probably find out at The Game Awards.

I believe Brian Jarrard has confirmed 343i won’t be at the Game Awards. It’s somewhere on Reddit. That rules out the possibility of seeing Halo Infinite there. Til we get the end of year update we won’t be seeing anything.

Someone make a meme of Captain America going “So, you made your own “Master Chief’s mocap actor said Spring 2021” thread.” please.

> 2535432806702036;2:
> That is a leak and I do not believe leaks are allowed here on Halo Waypoint. However, I don’t know if this is accurate. I say we’ll probably find out at The Game Awards.

It’s not a leak, he said it in an interview that’s publicly available.

> 2535466533436400;6:
> > 2535432806702036;2:
> > That is a leak and I do not believe leaks are allowed here on Halo Waypoint. However, I don’t know if this is accurate. I say we’ll probably find out at The Game Awards.
>
> It’s not a leak, he said it in an interview that’s publicly available.

I see. Got it.

> 2535432806702036;2:

It’s not a leak. It was an interview.

Edit: sorry I realized many other replied the same

I hope he’s right

I’d like to just remind everyone to take any “news” that doesn’t come from 343 themselves with a HEAPING amount of salt.

The studio will tell us when it is good to go because they’re the ones that actually can control when it is ready for release.

> 2533274927740213;10:
> I’d like to just remind everyone to take any “news” that doesn’t come from 343 themselves with a HEAPING amount of salt.
>
> The studio will tell us when it is good to go because they’re the ones that actually can control when it is ready for release.

I know as I said in my post 343 could easily shoot this post out of the sky if its false so there’s that

Considering how quickly leaks are usually shot down on waypoint and publicly by 343, I’m inclined to believe this is an accurate timeframe for the release date, considering their silence thus far.

> 2533274809687497;8:
> > 2535432806702036;2:
> > That is a leak and I do not believe leaks are allowed here on Halo Waypoint. However, I don’t know if this is accurate. I say we’ll probably find out at The Game Awards.
>
> It’s not a leak. It was an interview.
>
> Edit: sorry I realized many other replied the same

You’re fine. I didn’t know. Now I do.

“The studio will tell us…”

What a novel concept…there are those who fear that day will never come.

> 2533274796763552;14:
> “The studio will tell us…”
>
> What a novel concept…there are those who fear that day will never come.

It’s been two months since the delay. There are plenty of games which have gone years without a release date after a delay.

> 2533274882881665;15:
> > 2533274796763552;14:
> > “The studio will tell us…”
> >
> > What a novel concept…there are those who fear that day will never come.
>
> It’s been two months since the delay. There are plenty of games which have gone years without a release date after a delay.

The silence and lack of info on Infinite is particularly unique, and this is beyond just a “release date”–I mean, seriously, content creators have had to fish through legal documents for these junk food and energy drink deals to try and get a sense of what the experience will be like. Silence ain’t necessarily new, but that sure as hell is.

They’re giving the Chief a gorram grappling hook–so they’re clearly confident enough in bold decisions to be more honest with their dwindling community than they are. I get caution, I get not promising stuff you’re not sure of, but when they say things like “10-year plans” and have to deal with leaks and rumors concerning F2P multiplayer and how those things are funded just sort of float out there without much official comment…that, well, the word for that is that it sucks–especially with a series that has had a rough time the last 8 years or so.

> 2533274796763552;16:
> > 2533274882881665;15:
> > > 2533274796763552;14:
> > > “The studio will tell us…”
> > >
> > > What a novel concept…there are those who fear that day will never come.
> >
> > It’s been two months since the delay. There are plenty of games which have gone years without a release date after a delay.
>
> The silence and lack of info on Infinite is particularly unique, and this is beyond just a “release date”–I mean, seriously, content creators have had to fish through legal documents for these junk food and energy drink deals to try and get a sense of what the experience will be like. Silence ain’t necessarily new, but that sure as hell is.
>
> They’re giving the Chief a gorram grappling hook–so they’re clearly confident enough in bold decisions to be more honest with their dwindling community than they are. I get caution, I get not promising stuff you’re not sure of, but when they say things like “10-year plans” and have to deal with leaks and rumors concerning F2P multiplayer and how those things are funded just sort of float out there without much official comment…that, well, the word for that is that it sucks–especially with a series that has had a rough time the last 8 years or so.

I agree with the micro transactions and 10 year plan stuff. A lot of Infinite is dubious at best. I’m just fed up of smartass comments which don’t contribute to anything across both here and reddit.

Regardless, they just published the Infinite December Update, it’s more of the same and doesn’t clear much up apart from “we know where to community concerns are” and a release in Fall 2021.
But it does have some renders, screenshots and art from the game so that’s neat.

This aged like milk, lol.

Well at least we have our window. I’m eagerly awaiting news of flighting dates, assuming they plan on making them open to everyone.

Believe this thread has outlived itself lol