So many people rocking Noble Armour now

Lol, I’ve just noticed that at least 2/3 of a lobby will have players wearing Noble (Valour variant I think?) armour.

Something something update was not that long ago something something.

Yeah I think people might be confused with thinking its a part of the new update and that’s it’s noble 6’s armor which it’s not

Someone is wearing it every game I play. It was Ultra Rare…

I only wear Indomitable. Nyerherherher.

I got it in the first Reach Req Pack they gave out for free. I’m guessing everyone else did too?
Kinda funny that no ones realized its been in the game since launch…

Everyone got Noble armor with Memories of Reach. Not surprising. I was rocking it before the update, before changing to Vigilant armor, which looks so much cooler.

1st req pack I ever bought was the MOR one. Just one for old time sake because micro transactions aren’t my thang

Funny what a decent looking armor can do, eh? (343i brings back old armor from Bungie, everyone makes it their armor set)

99% of the previous H5 armors looked ridiculous. At least to me.

I was originally rocking the regular rare Noble armor and helm once I unlocked it a month or two ago, but now all I see are people with the ultra rare Noble variant and decided to change it. Really want the vigilant armor though.

I’m just that guy that sticks with Recon ever since those Vidmaster Challenges.

> 2533274822625446;12:
> I’m just that guy that is sticks with Recon ever since those Vidmaster Challenges.

I just want to unlock a variant of Recon that doesn’t have those stupid light blue marks :frowning:

I have no idea what the designers were thinking when they made that a color on the armor itself.

Thats good, more people looking respectable.

> 2533274822625446;12:
> I’m just that guy that sticks with Recon ever since those Vidmaster Challenges.

Endure! But I’m keeping my Scout helmet.

the update pack everyone got gave it out

> 2533274822625446;12:
> I’m just that guy that sticks with Recon ever since those Vidmaster Challenges.

Exactly. Recon FTW

> 2535434496323314;9:
> Funny what a decent looking armor can do, eh? (343i brings back old armor from Bungie, everyone makes it their armor set)

I did not like the commando (noble) helmet but the body is ok but vigilant was better which I got with the mega mor pack

> 2533275008945864;16:
> the update pack everyone got gave it out

It gave 50% of players the Noble Valor armor. The other 50% got 2 phaeton helios’s.

> 2533274895444533;11:
> I was originally rocking the regular rare Noble armor and helm once I unlocked it a month or two ago, but now all I see are people with the ultra rare Noble variant and decided to change it. Really want the vigilant armor though.

got the body

and this time I will read though all the post before I reply, oh I have already read though them all… oh no.