So many issues being ignored by 343.

Scrolling through the forums and I have read so many issues with everything to do with the game and 343 just don’t respond. I understand you cannot respind to every one but at least let us know you know about the issue and are working on it.

After a full week I am still not ranking up for winning games but am ranking down for every loss. This is an critical issue for so many players and they have said nothing.

Maybe they are doing it on purpose. It may be the only explanation for such ineptitude

It sucks I keep having issues with it retrieving data which is stupid I only had this issue since January. So they probably are ignoring it.

and the warzone assault armory wall glitch!!! What garbage is that?!?!?!?!

The onyx csr glitch as well. Its getting ridiculous!

> 2533274795789262;4:
> and the warzone assault armory wall glitch!!! What garbage is that?!?!?!?!

That’s been patched for a long time.

> 2533274820541653;6:
> > 2533274795789262;4:
> > and the warzone assault armory wall glitch!!! What garbage is that?!?!?!?!
>
>
> That’s been patched for a long time.

I think he means the new one that has been discovered - you can glitch inside the walls of certian armouries in Warzone so nobody can capture the base. It’s been logged with 343 though so they are aware of it, should be fixed pretty soon

i think at this point, it’s highly unprofessional. in ANY business environment, when your customers pose valid, game-breaking issues and your team doesn’t at least simply say “we are looking into it”, it’s unacceptable. i don’t understand it.

343 don’t seem very good at this type of thing compared to Bungie. The Bungie games were always a LOT more solid and less glitchy than 343’s games. Master chief collection was an absolute catastrophe and whilst Halo 5 is good, there are so many little niggles and problems.

There is an endless list of small annoying things in this game that drives me nuts everyday, I dont want new reqs next month, I want all these bugs fixed!

> 2533274812735572;10:
> There is an endless list of small annoying things in this game that drives me nuts everyday, I dont want new reqs next month, I want all these bugs fixed!

I am in total agreement with you dude. I perfer to have a solid game rather than more rubbish that doesnt fix anything.

> 2533274823886169;11:
> > 2533274812735572;10:
> > There is an endless list of small annoying things in this game that drives me nuts everyday, I dont want new reqs next month, I want all these bugs fixed!
>
>
> I am in total agreement with you dude. I perfer to have a solid game rather than more rubbish that doesnt fix anything.

Some of the more frustrating things are the things that are actually WORSE than they were Halo3/Reach - being file browser, theatre, ranking system, UI to name a few. They need to bring a lot of these areas back up to the standard of about 8 years ago :confused:

> Miniman CE: They need to bring a lot of these areas back up to the standard of about 8 years ago :confused:

Agreed.

Its depressing but you can easily say the same about Xbox in general too.