so lets get a yes or no answer here.

Im just looking for a answer here and its about the ridiculously low ammount ofa im assist in this game. Do you as players think there will be more added? No remember im not asking if you WANT more or less but if you think they will up it. Im not making this post 100% for m th benefit. Yes i want more but im asking for friends who are having a crisis on wrather or not to put the game down on simple aim assist lol

Nah and neither should it be increased. There’s an insane amount of bullet magnetism already so no reason to make the game play for you even more.

Hell no :v

Noooooooo

Its already too easy to pull off headshots…

Imagine if the people wrecking me or you had more aim assist

no aim assist is fine. things like deadzones and aim acceleration with smartscope makes the aiming feel so weird compared to mcc. For exmaple the aiming itself in h4 is better, but the aim assist is way to high there. Just compare the h4 railgun with the h5 railgun.

No. Plenty of other games have it, if people enjoy playing an easy game.

> 2533274820441404;5:
> no aim assist is fine. things like deadzones and aim acceleration with smartscope makes the aiming feel so weird compared to mcc. For exmaple the aiming itself in h4 is better, but the aim assist is way to high there. Just compare the h4 railgun with the h5 railgun.

Have you noticed crosshairs in previous games aren’t in the center of the screen?

I never noticed until I played Halo 5 then played 4…

As is is fine. With the new customizations for dead zones and such will help some of us. Magnetism is high enough. One thing I can’t stand is when someone walks in front of me when I am trying to aim at someone and my aim follows them. I like how it is currently much more.

> 2535439780801708;7:
> > 2533274820441404;5:
> > no aim assist is fine. things like deadzones and aim acceleration with smartscope makes the aiming feel so weird compared to mcc. For exmaple the aiming itself in h4 is better, but the aim assist is way to high there. Just compare the h4 railgun with the h5 railgun.
>
>
> Have you noticed crosshairs in previous games aren’t in the center of the screen?
>
> I never noticed until I played Halo 5 then played 4…

I have noticed that.

No more aim assist please. I think it’s fine the way it is.

> 2535439780801708;7:
> > 2533274820441404;5:
> > no aim assist is fine. things like deadzones and aim acceleration with smartscope makes the aiming feel so weird compared to mcc. For exmaple the aiming itself in h4 is better, but the aim assist is way to high there. Just compare the h4 railgun with the h5 railgun.
>
>
> Have you noticed crosshairs in previous games aren’t in the center of the screen?
>

Playing Halo 4 on LASO I learned that. However, when you get into a vehicle it is in the center of the screen for H4.

NO.

get better or go play another game

> 2535439780801708;7:
> > 2533274820441404;5:
>
>
>

yep I noticed that already while playing the beta

I like reading these threads. The aim assist in this game is not low at all. Go into a customs game with two other people and do this.

Have on person stay still and have your reticle on their head. Have the other person run in front of them and watch what happens. Your reticle will follow the new target, and follow it hard. Low aim assist to me means this wouldnt happen, but it does, and it’s still pretty bad. Aim assist is needed in console FPS games but it can be quite aggravating. I will get the shields down on people and just need to get the last headshot for the kill only to have one of their teammates run past and my reticle get pulled off the target.

> 2533274808945466;8:
> As is is fine. With the new customizations for dead zones and such will help some of us. Magnetism is high enough. One thing I can’t stand is when someone walks in front of me when I am trying to aim at someone and my aim follows them. I like how it is currently much more.

I just explained this in the previous post…the aim assist is not low in this game lol. if it was this wouldnt happen.

I like it where it is and I’m a bad shot!

No sir

It would be nice if it was an optional thing, it gets really irritating when aim assist struggles with my wacky aim moments in a face-to-face. Low or High aim assist, it’s really annoying when my aim movement becomes heavy because the assist is stuck on the torso instead of going up to the head. I can recognize those fleeting moments before I fall to my death.

There should not be anymore aim assist. Sniping is really easy in this game and I can get headshots by shooting the air next to someone’s head.

> 2533274903300029;1:
> Im just looking for a answer here and its about the ridiculously low ammount ofa im assist in this game. Do you as players think there will be more added? No remember im not asking if you WANT more or less but if you think they will up it. Im not making this post 100% for m th benefit. Yes i want more but im asking for friends who are having a crisis on wrather or not to put the game down on simple aim assist lol

NO!

It’s possible we could see classic massive amounts of aim assist return for new game modes.