So ive juST SEEN SOME SCANS...

Honestly i cant say i liked very much of what i read from the five pages i saw from gameinformers leak. the only things i really liked where the elites new scary look, and even there i could not find complete solace. the elites seem to be very stocky and their face has been shortened, not good.

I am a very competitive player and have been playing since halo: Combat Evolved. i started playing Halo 2 online 4 months before Halo 3, when we found out a new Halo was coming in the form of Reach im sure everyone wanted a mix between three and Halo2, and that is not what we got. Now again the competitive players have been ignored, the true veterans have been ignored. we have asked kindly for a return to the classic Multiplayer that was known as the most finely tuned and straight-forward multiplayer there was. halo has evolved into something far away from its origins, to the point where you can now really compare it to COD. Competitive players have a perfectly good fix for both competitives and casuals. two seperate domains exactly like Halo 3. Social and trueskill playlists. social is for the casuals, you play, and are not forced into trueskill therefore you should not care. Competitive players such as myself get trueskill and duke it out in classic arena style gametypes. everybody wins

<mark>Discuss. Please no negativity only ideas, if you have something bad to say to another, back it up with reason.</mark>

I have an idea. Scrap all the ideas in the GI leak and start fresh. I wouldn’t mind having to wait another year instead of getting this garbage.

I completely agree with you, maybe we can just get the campaign :3

Is it possible to link these scans?

> Is it possible to link these scans?

NO.

sorry but no, its against forum rules.
google: Halo 4 GI leaked scans

I’m sorry but the Elites to me look like an Elite, Grunt and Jackal had a three-some. It just looks way to big/bulky in some places and skinny and scaly in others.

I, as I have written in what seems to be a mountain of topics, is that I am displeased with what 343i is bring to the table.

I don’t think we’re supposed to be discussing leaked content.

> I’m sorry but the Elites to me look like an Elite, Grunt and Jackal had a three-some. It just looks way to big/bulky in some places and skinny and scaly in others.
>
> I, as I have written in what seems to be a mountain of topics, is that I am displeased with what 343i is bring to the table.

I agree i like the elites but i dont like them, if that makes any sense, and i am displeased also with what 343 has shown us

The elites look weird

> > Is it possible to link these scans?
>
> NO.

I’m 23 years old, and this still scares me.

What if I were to say I’m sorry? :frowning:

> > > Is it possible to link these scans?
> >
> > NO.
>
> I’m 23 years old, and this still scares me.
>
> What if I were to say I’m sorry? :frowning:

Its all over the net right now, cant stop the flood.

> > > > Is it possible to link these scans?
> > >
> > > NO.
> >
> > I’m 23 years old, and this still scares me.
> >
> > What if I were to say I’m sorry? :frowning:
>
> Its all over the net right now, cant stop the flood.

lol We’ll soon be apart of the Gravemind dubbed “Halo 4 Hate” (The hardcore fans will)
I honestly don’t see the big deal, everyone is making a fuss its crazy but until Ive had Halo 4 in hand I won’t be quick to judge

it seems weird, i get for first time here at night and i was like omg 300 views on halo4 what happened, now i now, and am very dissapointed, if this is just little of info, i dont wann see whats coming next

my friend only five of fourteen pages have been leaked and half of those pages where whited out mostly

343 should scrap it all and delay the game another year.