So I've done all the gold packs...

and there’s still armour and helmets left to get! What gives? I know the achilles requires a spartan company? But what about the others? Where can I find out about how to unlock them?

Which ones? I did all gold packs, I do have all legendary mythic items. But a couple of armors only are awarded through achievements.

Helioskrill is only available for completely all of MCC on Legendary and mark Vi Gen 1 and Gen 1 Scarred are unlocked for achievements in MCC, and Nightfall is unlocked by watching all of Halo Nightfall.

Cheers guys. Don’t know if I can be bothered to play all the old Halos on legendary! Or to watch those movies, I’m not that interested. I just like to play the game!

I have Achilles, Nightfall, Helioskrill and Athlon Champion left to get. So the only one I don’t know about is Athlon Champion?

I think Nightfall was only achieveable by watching before the release of Halo 5

Athlon champion you can only get if you bought the HCS req pack when it was available

> 2535466274562033;5:
> I think Nightfall was only achieveable by watching before the release of Halo 5

False you can still get it

> 2533274792641480;4:
> I have Achilles, Nightfall, Helioskrill and Athlon Champion left to get. So the only one I don’t know about is Athlon Champion?

Achilles - Via Spartan Company Commendations
Nightall - Watch all of Halo Nightfall on the Halo Channel
Helioskrill - Complete Halo CE, Halo 2, Halo 3 and Halo 4 on legendary on the Master Chief Collection
Athlon Champion - Currently unobtainable due to it only being in the 80,000RP Championship Req pack