So i've been on the forums for 5 mins and...

so tell me if i get this right:

-AR is OP - (i’ve heard that its OP that is can hit you from far away. its a gun, of course it can hit you. its not going to kill you, and if you “say” that it does, maybe you shouldnt stand in open or shoot him back with your AR or OP DMR or BR.

-DMR is OP - compared to what? the AR well of course it beats it from a far range, is it more powerful then any power weapons, no.

-Boltshot is OP and all other side arms suck. the magnum is has a much further range and is useful if you need to reload mid battle(its has a purpose).the plasma pistol serves a purpose (n00b combo, disabling vehicles) pretty powerful. and if you are walking around a corner and someone gets you with it, isnt that the same as powering up a plasma then melee attacking. be more careful when going around corner when enemies could be there.

-Maps are bad- I dont even know what to say here. Ive had fun with the maps there is a good variety and like most other halo games, i suspect there will be lots of map packs.

-waiting a month for file share is too much - really? wait a month then there will be tons of good content. You’ll survive. or go on youtube.

-level cap makes you want to return game. -maybe if you have done everything online and beaten campaign on legendary and spartan ops in 3 weeks you need more hobbies. what did you expect a endless 300 hour multiplayer level system. try unlocking all the armor. did halo 2 have all these things to unlock. no there is tons to master and unlock. ive doubt you’ve done it all.

-playlists are terrible - their fine.

-too much lag- get better internet. my internet sucks and it works fine

let me know if i missed anything.

No you’re fitting in fine.

Few things.

The boltshot is a OHK at greater than melee range, just seems a bit overpowered to start with a weapon that can kill so easily. (I felt dirty the few times I’ve picked it up)

The maps are too open, in reach and halo 3 there was more indoor or covered areas for more short range battles. (but, really, this doesn’t matter too much as the map packs will be released soon enough and perhaps some forge maps will be placed in the playlists)

The playlists are bad… Not even a fraction of what we had in previous games. And the lack of a normal free for all slayer is just a terrible idea. Many players enjoyed a normal gamemode to play when their friends are not online.

Misc: I have only seen one person complain about the AR being overpowered, the DMR is slightly better than the other rifles (except in swat where the battle rifle dominates usually) and the lag is only terrible when the servers select a host that apparently doesn’t know what broadband is.

i find halo4 fun to play my only problem is the sr 70 cap atm, and only because the exp ive been earning for the last week isnt going anywhere would be cool if it would roll over but even that isnt a big deal… and if ppl cry about the ar they should just use the AR try not using a med to long range gun at close range where the ar is going to win everytime unless the player using it is a idiot and just isnt good…

> so tell me if i get this right:
>
> -AR is OP - (i’ve heard that its OP that is can hit you from far away. its a gun, of course it can hit you. its not going to kill you, and if you “say” that it does, maybe you shouldnt stand in open or shoot him back with your AR or OP DMR or BR.
>
> 1 person has complained about AR. Try again.
>
> -DMR is OP - compared to what? the AR well of course it beats it from a far range, is it more powerful then any power weapons, no.
>
> It is OP as it dominates all other weapons including the BR.
>
> -Boltshot is OP and all other side arms suck. the magnum is has a much further range and is useful if you need to reload mid battle(its has a purpose).the plasma pistol serves a purpose (n00b combo, disabling vehicles) pretty powerful. and if you are walking around a corner and someone gets you with it, isnt that the same as powering up a plasma then melee attacking. be more careful when going around corner when enemies could be there.
>
> Allowing people to spawn with a shotgun is stupid and the Boltshot is OP.
>
> -Maps are bad- I dont even know what to say here. Ive had fun with the maps there is a good variety and like most other halo games, i suspect there will be lots of map packs.
>
> Again 1 person has complained about this. Try again.
>
> -waiting a month for file share is too much - really? wait a month then there will be tons of good content. You’ll survive. or go on youtube.
>
> When you take away something that should be at launch and you don’t tell people, you do your company a dis service. Telling people to wait one month in the real world does noit work and you loose customers. this is what is occurring to 343. you can’t tell people wait one month while we fix it. You either do it right away or bite the pill and loose customers. 343 have decided with the latter.
>
> -level cap makes you want to return game. -maybe if you have done everything online and beaten campaign on legendary and spartan ops in 3 weeks you need more hobbies. what did you expect a endless 300 hour multiplayer level system. try unlocking all the armor. did halo 2 have all these things to unlock. no there is tons to master and unlock. ive doubt you’ve done it all.
>
> If people want to play the game all day and what not, go right ahead. You can’t tell them 100 hours in they can’t play because you feel they shouldn’t or you thought nobody would play that long. For example: A person has leg injuries and spends most of his time on the couch because healing takes its time and has been told to lay off work for 8 weeks. Yes tell him to go outside and do other hobbies. Just because you may believe that a certain amount of hours is no lifing doesn’t mean we all share that narrow minded view.
>
> -playlists are terrible - their fine.
>
> Don’t tell us the playlists are fine when they clearly aren’t. We can’t play 2 of the game-types on the disc and 6 play lists can barely get over 5,000 players. They are clearly not fine and need attention.
>
> -too much lag- get better internet. my internet sucks and it works fine
>
> That is a generic answer and everybody who defends 343 will say. Mine sucks so you should be fine etc etc. Define to me what sucks means? 5mbit down? 10mbit down? 30mbit down? Try again. You maybe be getting paired up with good hosts and players from your regions but most people cannot play with people from other countries because their is 20,000 KM between them or a giant mass of water.

> let me know if i missed anything.

You did not mention the forum is flooded. You would think swimming through all the tears to post would be at the top.

> so tell me if i get this right:
>
> -AR is OP - (i’ve heard that its OP that is can hit you from far away. its a gun, of course it can hit you. its not going to kill you, and if you “say” that it does, maybe you shouldnt stand in open or shoot him back with your AR or OP DMR or BR.
>
> -DMR is OP - compared to what? the AR well of course it beats it from a far range, is it more powerful then any power weapons, no.
>
> -Boltshot is OP and all other side arms suck. the magnum is has a much further range and is useful if you need to reload mid battle(its has a purpose).the plasma pistol serves a purpose (n00b combo, disabling vehicles) pretty powerful. and if you are walking around a corner and someone gets you with it, isnt that the same as powering up a plasma then melee attacking. be more careful when going around corner when enemies could be there.
>
> -Maps are bad- I dont even know what to say here. Ive had fun with the maps there is a good variety and like most other halo games, i suspect there will be lots of map packs.
>
> -waiting a month for file share is too much - really? wait a month then there will be tons of good content. You’ll survive. or go on youtube.
>
> -level cap makes you want to return game. -maybe if you have done everything online and beaten campaign on legendary and spartan ops in 3 weeks you need more hobbies. what did you expect a endless 300 hour multiplayer level system. try unlocking all the armor. did halo 2 have all these things to unlock. no there is tons to master and unlock. ive doubt you’ve done it all.
>
> -playlists are terrible - their fine.
>
> -<mark><mark><mark>too much lag- get better internet. my internet sucks and it works fine</mark></mark></mark>

Halo 4 doesn’t have local search so people who don’t live in highly populated areas will lag because they will be paired with people no where near them. 343 <mark>needs</mark> to fix this. dont be a fanboy troll

Yea you should just turn around and run, community hasn’t changed, not worth the effort

You’ll do just fine round here, there just trolls trying to make 343 believe they have made a bad game

I actually enjoy reading the butt-hurt posts people put, just hilarious. You forgot the spawns as well TBH they are bad SOMEtimes…but the game is great! and hopefully it improves later on to fulfill these whining infants needs :slight_smile:

Welcome you are officially a hater. :3