so it was all real?

Edited by Moderator - DO NOT POST MAGAZINE SCANS

From what I’ve been reading, it appears so.

Possibly. This could be a very serious problem…

Next time someone posts on your home forum listen to them before you run your mouf. I even told you AC confirmed it.

Bad idea posting this. I got ripped for asking.

I guess so.

i really couldnt believe what i was reading, atotal new change, some where already known, as cod but what really am suprise is this fragment partan Points is the new currency system in Halo 4. They will buy things such as armor, armor abilities, Spartan Ops missions (see below), and some, the part of armor abilities, if thats true my heart is brocken i defended this game for people didnt look it so bad, but i failed after reading this i will have to say its kinda going cod way wich really breacks my heart

If all of these rumors about halo 4 are true then Halo is dead. True HALO game play died with Halo 3 and now it is just another COD look alike. I might borrow Halo 4 from a friend some day but I am definitely not buying this game. It is really sad but that is the way it goes… I’m thoroughly disappointed, but not surprised. I knew this was coming and now that it is here I have to face it… Halo has died and it is time to mourn… :’(

> Next time someone posts on your home forum listen to them before you run your mouf. I even told you AC confirmed it.

yip dude i guess i was being an A Hole i apologize

> Next time someone posts on your home forum listen to them before you run your mouf. I even told you AC confirmed it.

also where did Aurora Cygnus confirm it?

It’s real. The scans are real.

There i put it in two short sentences since some of you have a hard time reading. Head scratching need not apply.

Frank O Connor confirmed the leaks are real on Neo Gaf.

while yes some of that news is a little dissapointing, i think we should wait until we play the game ourselves before we make any final judgements, we have no idea how these things will work ingame, thus i think we should wait and try not to be so bias,

atleast for now.

i can deal wiht the lvling but i heard there was going to be killstreaks and that alone ruins it

> > Next time someone posts on your home forum listen to them before you run your mouf. I even told you AC confirmed it.
>
> yip dude i guess i was being an A Hole i apologize

actually dude i take back it is fake, idiot