So is there no Assault Carbine?

Or did that end up being the SAW?

Assault carbine turned into the storm rifle if i’m not mistaken

I’m inclined to side with PPP here, though part of me still hopes that it’s a kind of SMG type weapon, and they just haven’t released anything about it yet.

Something like the MA5K, from Onyx.

> I’m inclined to side with PPP here, though part of me still hopes that it’s a kind of SMG type weapon, and they just haven’t released anything about it yet.
>
> Something like the MA5K, from Onyx.

No 343 confirmed in a sparkcast ages ago that the Assault Carbine is now the Storm Rifle.

> > I’m inclined to side with PPP here, though part of me still hopes that it’s a kind of SMG type weapon, and they just haven’t released anything about it yet.
> >
> > Something like the MA5K, from Onyx.
>
> No 343 confirmed in a sparkcast ages ago that the Assault Carbine is now the Storm Rifle.

Ahhhhhh. Well, that’s a bummer. I’m happy with the Storm Rifle though.

I’d be more happy with it if it sounded like a covie weapon, they all sound like UNSC weapons for some reason >.>

> Assault carbine turned into the storm rifle if i’m not mistaken

Yes, and the “Promethean Repeater” is the Suppressor.

> > I’m inclined to side with PPP here, though part of me still hopes that it’s a kind of SMG type weapon, and they just haven’t released anything about it yet.
> >
> > Something like the MA5K, from Onyx.
>
> No 343 confirmed in a sparkcast ages ago that the Assault Carbine is now the Storm Rifle.

That’s a little unfortunate. I was wanting to see the MA5K pop up in a game. I am happy with a new Covenant weapon, though!