So. is there a reason we can betray in paint ball?

Title.

Just played a game in action sack where this mother -Yoink- betrayed us all when each round started then proceeded to lose the game abysmally.

Who’s bright idea was it?

Fix it.

Seems like a rare occurrence to not warrant a fix. After all, action sack has been out a week and this is the first time you’ve brought it up. Plus I disagree with removing friendly fire anyways. It adds more to the game overall.

Hel’ll get banned eventually anyways for excessive team killing.

> 2533274975021613;1:
> Title.
>
> Just played a game in action sack where this mother -Yoink- betrayed us all when each round started then proceeded to lose the game abysmally.
>
> Who’s bright idea was it?
>
> Fix it.

If you think it was intentional report him for unsporting conduct and be done with it. If you think it was an accident then just be done with it.

> 2533274923562209;2:
> Seems like a rare occurrence to not warrant a fix. After all, action sack has been out a week and this is the first time you’ve brought it up. Plus I disagree with removing friendly fire anyways. It adds more to the game overall.
>
> Hel’ll get banned eventually anyways for excessive team killing.

In a game like paint ball when everybody is spamming the plasma pistol everywhere and one blob kills… no I really think betraying should be disabled lol. It’s game breaking.

> 2533274975021613;4:
> > 2533274923562209;2:
> > Seems like a rare occurrence to not warrant a fix. After all, action sack has been out a week and this is the first time you’ve brought it up. Plus I disagree with removing friendly fire anyways. It adds more to the game overall.
> >
> > Hel’ll get banned eventually anyways for excessive team killing.
>
> In a game like paint ball when everybody is spamming the plasma pistol everywhere and one blob kills… no I really think betraying should be disabled lol. It’s game breaking.
> Forgot about the team killing ban. But still, what a waste of my and my other teammates time.

i didn’t know this…i’m going to troll my squad mate today because of this…because we already dont like it

2 days ago was the first day I noticed there was friendly fire on paintball, and I was the betrayer (I didn’t mean to). My team got all the kills during the match, I, on the other hand, kept on firing the plasma bolts erratically without killing anyone, and always a random bolt found its way to me. Anyway, we were 2rounds in and the enemy team was at 0 (an easy win for my team, without my contribution cause I always died early in the game), we ended up 2 against 1, and when I tried to help my teammate to overwhelm the last enemy, I actually fired at him and killed him. So, seeing as I was doing that bad during the game, and having to fight one on one, I decided to hide in a corner and wait for the enemy to show up, risking getting a tied round, but since my teammates were playing really good I didn’t mind. I ended up hearing the enemy sprinting around to find me while there were 25 seconds left, so I got the jump on him and won the last round. I kind of feel ashamed of it, since I played really bad, betrayed a teammate and ended up hiding away, but at least I got the wining kill, so I feel I did something for the team.

In real life paintball if you shoot your teammate he is considered out in most leagues that I’m aware of. I know in our xball league it was like that.

they often do it so they get kicked off and re-join to get shield, that’s what happened on one occation