So is the Castle Map Pack really going to be

So is the Castle Map Pack really going to be the FINAL DLC for Halo 4? If so I find that a bit disappointing. I mean I know 3 is usually the number of map packs for a Halo game but anyone else feel that they all came out way too early in Halo 4’s life?

Go look back at Halo Reach, when did it’s final DLC come out? The Anniversary Map Pack came out over a year later. What about Halo 3? It’s final DLC the Mythic Map Pack 2 came out 2 years after Halo 3’s launch.

If the Castle Map pack is truly the last bit of DLC for Halo 4 then all it’s DLC will have been out in only 5 months!

How is 343i going to keep supporting Halo 4 and keep its population up(Which is already at an amazing low) for the next 2 years when they have given all they got in the first 5 months?

Halo 4’s life is a dim light. For its last map pack, it kinda fits how this game has been going. Fast and down the drain. It’s just money grab game with “halo” slapped on top of it.

I still haven’t heard an official confirmation from 343 on Spops 2, so…yah

Im gonna go ahead and say halo 4 should’ve been released 6 months later. We wouldve had all these maps plus more on the way. Not to mention we would’ve probabyl gotten a better game overall.

It feels like 343 have intentionally done everything possible to subtlety destroy the series within one game.

Doesn’t help that the map pack is all BTB maps

They decided to get a quick money grab and release all of the map packs within a few months. Before everyone gets fed up of the game and rage quits. I mean seriously, I saw 10,000 people on Halo 3 Matchmaking a few days ago.

> It feels like 343 have intentionally done everything possible to subtlety destroy the series within one game.

My prediction is that Halo 5 will have aim down sights and no shields, and then Halo 6 will be made in the Modern Warfare engine and be literally indistinguishable from a CoD title.

Does anyone read anymore?

> The third and final installment of maps in the <mark>Halo 4 War Games Map Pass</mark>.

It’s not necessarily the last map pack for the game -_-"

> > It feels like 343 have intentionally done everything possible to subtlety destroy the series within one game.
>
> My prediction is that Halo 5 will have <mark>aim down sights and no shields</mark>, and then Halo 6 will be made in the Modern Warfare engine and be literally indistinguishable from a CoD title.

Swat with ADS, no thank you. If it becomes halo’s new basis, then I’l be MIA.

> The third and final installment of maps in the Halo 4 War Games Map Pass

They’ll have more DLC, we’ll probably just have to buy them for the usual 800.

It makes it easier for me to believe anything, about the Halo Series/Franchise knowing that this was nothing more than a “beta” from 343 right out of the box.

5 months out, various issues still not addressed, playlist still being rotated and “worked on”, map packs coming and going, the list goes on.

Halo 4 is nothing but a BETA game, knowing this, will help you enjoy it more for the passing of time killer it is.

> > > It feels like 343 have intentionally done everything possible to subtlety destroy the series within one game.
> >
> > My prediction is that Halo 5 will have <mark>aim down sights and no shields</mark>, and then Halo 6 will be made in the Modern Warfare engine and be literally indistinguishable from a CoD title.
>
> Swat with ADS, no thank you. If it becomes halo’s new basis, then I’l be MIA.

I’m barely here for Halo 4. They added like 20 or so CoD features and removed probably the same amount of features that were in previous Halos.