So is Master Chief not green anymore?

It seams they have slowly changed Master Chief’s color so not to cause a riot and it just dawned on me after looking at the cover art he is not green!

He is green…

He is green. Its just the lighting.

Check your saturation or something because on my HDMI screen, it looks pretty sage green to me. It might be the contrast or something idk.

he is green its just hard to tell in that specific picture

Halo 4

Halo 3

If anything looks more green to me? =D

It’s all in the lighting - Halo 2 looked very green due to the orange background - 3 was a mix because of the right side light source, and 4, with the light blue in the background creates a “muted” hue on the armor.

Check the torso of his armor - less light - more green.

Don’t know what’s wrong with your eye site, but he is still GREEN. it’s the lighting, and the better graphics that make it look like he’s not green.

> Check your saturation or something because on my HDMI screen, it looks pretty sage green to me. It might be the contrast or something idk.

Hes more of a olive green now.

Still green.

He’s still a mean, green, killing machine :wink:
Maybe your display settings are off?

Hes actually more green than ever…

Master Chief is green.

Its just the lighting on the cover.

It’s always the lighting, when I first saw the Halo 3 teaser, I swore that Master Chief’s armor was silver. Turns out it was just REALLY shiny.

Over the years Master Chief has become more beige-green. But it’s definitely still green.

He has always been a shade of “Army green” and still is(like all Spartans should be, I’m looking at you, Noble Team)

> He is green. Its just the lighting.

> Halo 4
>
> Halo 3
>
> If anything looks more green to me? =D

Just feel the need to clear this up. That Halo 3 image is from the announcement trailer. In early images such as that, he appeared more olive. In the final game, the colour was quite different.

See for yourself.

OP:As you can see, his Halo 3 colour and Halo 4 colour are a little different, but still both green.

The cover does not have neutral lighting, the Chief’s appearance is a side-effect of this, just as it was on the Halo 3 cover.

343 isn’t stupid enough to change Chiefs colour that has already become iconic to the game. That is more so of the lighting and the background. But i would still make sense if they made his green lighter, cos colour does fade after a long time.