So is helioskrill just achievement unlock?

My friend wanted to know because he never beat all four campaigns on legendary in MCC. I got it because I did them all but he wants to know if anyone has unlocked it normally via the req system.

From what I heard, no, i don’t think you can get it via req pack. You can only get the armor by doing the 4 campaigns…unfortunately. I wish you could get it with req packs though…

There is a version from the req packs from what I’ve read, but it’s slightly different and very rare apparently.

> 2592250499819446;3:
> There is a version from the req packs from what I’ve read, but it’s slightly different and very rare apparently.

No, there’s not. There is only one version of Helioskrill. I have everything unlocked in this game and only have one Helioskrill armor set.

To OP though, yes it is only available through the achievement. When I had everything unlocked besides Helioskrill all I would get back from REQ packs is REQ points. I had to go into MCC to unlock it.

wtf, the only achievement based armour in the game is unlocked in another game? rubbish decision

> 2533274903975459;4:
> > 2592250499819446;3:
> > There is a version from the req packs from what I’ve read, but it’s slightly different and very rare apparently.
>
>
> No, there’s not. There is only one version of Helioskrill. I have everything unlocked in this game and only have one Helioskrill armor set.

Seriously, I’m very happy to hear that, from what I read in other posts there was a variant available in reqs, good to hear it’s not, it makes it rarer.