So is everyone terrible at swat or something?

Not gonna lie, it feels way too easy.

I can barely hold a 2.0 in reg playlists, but swat… yeah…

Does SWAT have a different form of lag compensation? That might explain it, since it feels that people get kills they reaaaally shouldn’t in normal MM games.

Well it’s easy if you always aim for the head. I aim for the head at all times anyway so SWAT comes as pretty easy though I don’t play it as much as I do slayer.

It’s turned into a BR spray fest, hence why I stopped playing.

That might be it, I felt I was getting punished for aiming for the head 100% of the time in reg playlists. Recoil seems to be alot higher when you are aiming at the head instead of the body, also the magnetism is alot lower on the head seemingly.

Your not the only one that feels its too easy. As a veteran swat player (I only played SWAT playlist throughout Halo 3 and Reach) there is a major difference in getting kills now. Its too easy I feel and you die really easier as well. Idk but just feels different to me. SWAT was my favorite playlist but now it doesnt appeal to me anymore.

I only played swat first the other night, it was pretty laggy for me but I did ok (got an overkill :P)
I’ll try again when my connection gets better

SWAT, just like griffball, relies more on connection speed than anything else.
congrats, you were either playing with europeans who, despite shooting you in the head, got killed because you had a smaller ping than them.

“you lag? tough luck, enjoy your -20 k/d. you hosting? here, take that extra +30 k/d lol”

I find it awkward that people are saying “swat is too easy now”

What, because it used to NOT be a 1 shot head shot? Explain yourselves properly because that sounds absolutely ridiculous.

IDK, it seems like a lot of NooBs play it, and I always get stuck on their team, it’s depressing when your kills are in the mid 20’s with single digit deaths and your team loses, and you look at the game stats:
Nubstick :1 kill, 23 deaths
Nubstick(1):2 kills, 22 deaths
NubsticksBF:4 kills, 10 deaths

But the main reason I play Swat is to get my BR commendation up because I use the DMR everwhere else…

Swat is easier hence the BR being able to dominate all over the place, the maps are pretty crappy, most kids are smashing X and instant spawning and dying just so many factors that make it feel well…nasty.

> Swat is easier hence the BR being able to dominate all over the place, the maps are pretty crappy, most kids are smashing X and instant spawning and dying just so many factors that make it feel well…nasty.

BR dominate? have you not tried the pistol? its far better. any gun that will headshot will dominate, BR/DMR no difference in this game mode, it is just personal preference.

> > Swat is easier hence the BR being able to dominate all over the place, the maps are pretty crappy, most kids are smashing X and instant spawning and dying just so many factors that make it feel well…nasty.
>
> BR dominate? have you not tried the pistol? its far better. any gun that will headshot will dominate, BR/DMR no difference in this game mode, it is just personal preference.

yeah… Sure… No difference… Just getting double kills with 1 shot… No difference at all.

Thats because its a 3 round burst! but yet the DMR is more accurate over distance… so it all evens out, like i said, its just purely preference…

I use the DMR, it is a more stable and accurate gun, thats how i like to play, if i wanted to be very choppy and quick i would use the BR… but i dont… on anymap that isn’t very big, i use the pistol, and it is superb!

SWAT has always been pathetically easy.