So is anyone frustrated with 3v4 matches?

This has gotten out-of-control, seems like almost half the time I’m playing 3v4. It’s so bad I’ve stopped playing for the past two days, finally popped it in this morning, fired up a match with 8 and as soon as the match starts…we’re missing one. Not my internet, I don’t have any connection issues with any other game on my xbox or pc. So are all the kids with terrible connections just happen to be playing halo 5 or is this an issue that 343 needs to be addressing? Anybody else experiancing this???

I’ve had this, except in my case it was clearly quitting. The first few mins of a match either their team or mine takes a beating, and then someone on the losing team quits. Great team spirit…

> 2533274842081653;1:
> This has gotten out-of-control, seems like almost half the time I’m playing 3v4. It’s so bad I’ve stopped playing for the past two days, finally popped it in this morning, fired up a match with 8 and as soon as the match starts…we’re missing one. Not my internet, I don’t have any connection issues with any other game on my xbox or pc. So are all the kids with terrible connections just happen to be playing halo 5 or is this an issue that 343 needs to be addressing? Anybody else experiancing this???

The connection drops I have been experiencing have been toward the end of the match. Most people experiencing the connection issues are time warner cable customers who have great download speeds, ping and what not just conflicting software/hardware I guess. I feel like TWC customers connections should be monitored to find the route of the problem but I am only getting possible solutions that do not work for everyone.

I have gotten into matches lately in team arena and slayer where most of the time one of my teammates quits right off the bat or once we are like 5 kills behind. It really is annoying going 3v4 as it makes it that much harder to catch up. It isn’t connection problems, just teammates quitting and it is causing me a lot of games, it sucks :confused:

This has been a problem forever, and 343 can’t win no matter what they do. If they added JIP, then people would complain about being brought into losing matches. If they tightened quitting penalties, people could complain about being unjustly punished.

This is absolutely TERRIBLE. I’ve had matches were it’s just me and one other player against 4 people. I wonder how that’s gonna go? You just have to kill as many as you can and expect terrible K/D.

i mean it’s understandable because the skill gap is so great in a game like halo, i just feel it could remedy this a bit by removing the “once you’re in a division you can never go down a whole rank” It is a fundamental flaw as some of the people who made it into platinum and even diamond may have just been on winning teams but actually aren’t that great.