So is Anybody excited for E3?

OR are we all just expecting the worst from Creative Assembly? The badasses behind the Total War series?
I mean, they aren’t Ensemble… the ones who showed us a pretty cool E3 demo, but then changed the game so far beyond what they showed us that it was alien and somewhat unhalo. The Covenant were the Covenant but the UNSC were twisted beyond recognition with new vehicles, new canon and ugly Marine armor.

Fortunately, if Creative Assembly/343 Industries does show us an E3 trailer at that point - Creative Assembly will only have a few months, not a few years. Seeing as how Halo Wars 2 is scheduled for release this fall.

Space Battles and a Covenant Campaign are a much want, for this grizzled Halo veteran, but no matter what … I will always stand by Halo, to the bitter end - even if I can no longer stand by it as the honorable Sangheili Ultra I once was.

Maybe they might drop a trailer or some new info before E3.

Im not that hyped for any halo at e3 if its not bungie to be honest.

Not really

> 2533274923675030;3:
> Im not that hyped for any halo at e3 if its not bungie to be honest.

Then you aren’t a halo fan. You are a bungie fan.

Always

I always am.

I can’t wait!

we will definately see hw2, but i wouldn’t be shocked if halo 6 is formally announced and talked about on stage at e3

> 2533274956086815;1:
> OR are we all just expecting the worst from Creative Assembly? The badasses behind the Total War series?
> I mean, they aren’t Ensemble… the ones who showed us a pretty cool E3 demo, but then changed the game so far beyond what they showed us that it was alien and somewhat unhalo. The Covenant were the Covenant but the UNSC were twisted beyond recognition with new vehicles, new canon and ugly Marine armor.
>
> Fortunately, if Creative Assembly/343 Industries does show us an E3 trailer at that point - Creative Assembly will only have a few months, not a few years. Seeing as how Halo Wars 2 is scheduled for release this fall.
>
> Space Battles and a Covenant Campaign are a much want, for this grizzled Halo veteran, but no matter what … I will always stand by Halo, to the bitter end - even if I can no longer stand by it as the honorable Sangheili Ultra I once was.

Not gonna lie, the marines were so tiny I couldnt tell you what theyre armour looked like and the only thing that changed appearance that already existed was the elephant, which was understandable. I also really liked the new units, bar maybe the Cobra which seems like abit of “wat, y mah tank no move n shoot”. The thing seemed like a mobile design flaw.

I’m trying to remain cautious as we’ve only seen a teaser trailer, but the hype is setting in.

I loved what ensemble did with halo. Spartans looked like walking tanks, what have we got now in halo 5? Just pathetic Spartans jumping around.

cobras, grizzlies, wolverines and hawks were cool new unsc vehicles. Cyclops, gremlin, rhino can go.

I’m not sure how a space battle would work to be honest. The rts style of halo wars 1 was very 2d which I liked. Not saying that I don’t want space battles, just not sure how it would work being 3d.

also how fun would it be? Unless we’re in an asteroid field or something, space is pretty empty. What variation could we have without the physics of gravity?

> 2533274859801720;11:
> I’m trying to remain cautious as we’ve only seen a teaser trailer, but the hype is setting in.
>
> I loved what ensemble did with halo. Spartans looked like walking tanks, what have we got now in halo 5? Just pathetic Spartans jumping around.

You have seen the book in which the chief jumps off a ship and just lands on another covvie ship? Compared to the Spartan IIs the IVs are staying much more grounded :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

> 2533274847364210;10:
> > 2533274956086815;1:
> > OR are we all just expecting the worst from Creative Assembly? The badasses behind the Total War series?
> > I mean, they aren’t Ensemble… the ones who showed us a pretty cool E3 demo, but then changed the game so far beyond what they showed us that it was alien and somewhat unhalo. The Covenant were the Covenant but the UNSC were twisted beyond recognition with new vehicles, new canon and ugly Marine armor.
> >
> > Fortunately, if Creative Assembly/343 Industries does show us an E3 trailer at that point - Creative Assembly will only have a few months, not a few years. Seeing as how Halo Wars 2 is scheduled for release this fall.
> >
> > Space Battles and a Covenant Campaign are a much want, for this grizzled Halo veteran, but no matter what … I will always stand by Halo, to the bitter end - even if I can no longer stand by it as the honorable Sangheili Ultra I once was.
>
>
> Not gonna lie, the marines were so tiny I couldnt tell you what theyre armour looked like and the only thing that changed appearance that already existed was the elephant, which was understandable. I also really liked the new units, bar maybe the Cobra which seems like abit of “wat, y mah tank no move n shoot”. The thing seemed like a mobile design flaw.

Behold the released Halo Wars marine in all it’s glory:

Looks like a Spartan IV does it not? No wonder they died so quickly.

These are pre-release marines:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnpRLJsK8ms

I just hope there’s a halo 3 anniversary announcement