So im returning my Halo 5 console. It is wrecked.

<mark>Do not bypass the profanity filter or post discriminatory comments.</mark>

Halo 5 is could be a good game but it currently sucks. So I decided to return my console which means I am done gaming until Halo 6 and maybe forever.
Here are the reasons I hate halo 5:
-When your shields pop you cannot move. (So basically any time this happens you die meaning at half health you always die rendering halo’s health system useless.)
-When you get shot you move very slow.(This one I am fine with put you cannot have all of these things combined)
-When you get shot you are knocked out of sprint.(So now you can basically not escape unless you have thrust er and this is ridiculously hard when the other gun just runs at you.)
-When you sprint your shield’s do not recharge.(So this makes it so sprint even more useless especially since it is almost the same speed as not sprinting; in FFA you can not live long at all with all these things combined.)
And this is the reason I do not like Halo 5 it is just a bad version of Halo 2 and honestly I am very upset by this game it seems as all electronic entertainment is declining.
In music we went from Eminem to Drake. In TV we went from Family guy to keeping up with the kardashians. In video games we went from two great games COD and Halo to one (halo) to none. It just seems all the greedy fu ck ers want is to lie and say they “innovate” and take our money leaving us disappointed with nothing to do but crave a good game.Then we open up and buy again. We realized these -Yoink!- ts double fuc ked us and we quit. Like really how many people asked for sprint balance vs those who didn’t? I am sure these could remove some of these features. Also look how many people wanted BR stars and SMG starts and we get an op ar and op pistol. Ban my acount too i am done.

<mark>Do not call out individuals or make post threatening comments.</mark>

Also <mark>REDACTED</mark> or whoever you are multiplayer designer i will find you someday maybe and if I do i swear to God i will beat you into a coma

Wow maybe you’re just not skilled? Dude expierence takes time, you cant obviously be the greatest (COD) the moment you play.

I hope they only offer an exchange.

inb4lock

> 2533274856495864;3:
> Wow maybe you’re just not skilled? Dude expierence takes time, you cant obviously be the greatest (COD) the moment you play.

I had a 12kd on mcc and hold a 5 on my h5 acount lol i tried it is boring and it sucks

sell on ebay, make a profit!

they will take it back i hope or else ill sell it to i guy i know named tom he still has a xbox 360 and wants the one

<mark>Do not bypass the profanity filter or post discriminatory comments.</mark>

> 2535429089645794;4:
> I hope they only offer an exchange.

of course a bit ch like you would cu nt

If this is what makes you quit gaming you are no gamer.

Everything you listed as bad about the multiplayer is what most people have been asking for; something more competitive and skill-based than Halo 4. But then again, you consider the pinnacle of entertainment to be Eminem and Family Guy, so maybe I shouldn’t pay you too much attention. Take it easy, dude.

Or you could keep the Xbox, and play all the other good games this holiday? Silly to buy/sell a console for one game.

<mark>Do not flame/attack others, bypass the profanity filter, or post violent or threatening comments.</mark>

> 2533274925960280;10:
> If this is what makes you quit gaming you are no gamer.

you are a dum -Yoink- this is not the first straw it is the last and you prolly have sh it stats cause you are deintaly a real gamer LOL k y s

<mark>Do not post discriminatory comments or bypass the profanity filter.</mark>

> 2533274869573550;11:
> Everything you listed as bad about the multiplayer is what most people have been asking for; something more competitive and skill-based than Halo 4. But then again, you consider the pinnacle of entertainment to be Eminem and Family Guy, so maybe I shouldn’t pay you too much attention. Take it easy, dude.

most people who re tar ds? all the weirdos who think sprint is bad no it is like fistfighting with a bunch of guys and not being able to dodge
f u ck u 2

> 2533274807127178;12:
> Or you could keep the Xbox, and play all the other good games this holiday? Silly to buy/sell a console for one game.

What other good games LOL ???

> 2535405845434027;2:
>

Wow. Dude you are sad and I really hope you quit gaming. Threating a person physical harm because you don’t like the game they made, reported.
Oh and some of the changes to sprint is because of community feedback.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

typical rant of someone who sucks.

Nice :slight_smile: now go and good riddance :slight_smile: wouldn’t like to meet or know ya!

<mark>Do not flame/attack others.</mark>

> 2533274794210491;16:
> > 2535405845434027;2:
> >
>
>
> Wow. Dude you are sad and I really hope you quit gaming. Threating a person physical harm because you don’t like the game they made, reported.
> Oh and some of the changes to sprint is because of community from feedback.

-Yoink- you you are pathetic too

Fair warning before the mods get here OP, but they don’t take particularly kindly to threatening physical violence or bypassing the word filter. It’s against the rules and whatnot.

I understand you’re upset, but you may want to edit those posts.