So Im doing the MCC Campaigns

I’m doing the campaigns to get the armor if you do them on Legendary. I’m currently doing Halo 2 and I put on the skulls that give me infinite ammo and active camouflage lol. Will this affect me getting that armor and I’m doing this for nothing. Or as long as I complete them on legendary ill be good?

You seriously think the achievement for Legendary completion let’s you use infinite ammo and active camo?

Well no, play it like a man or you won’t get your achievement or armor.

It won’t count

you can do it you just won’t get an achievement for each level

First off, this really belongs in the MCC forum, I know its about armor but still.

Secondly, as long the the completion registers and shows in the level selection screen. I believe the skulls which make it easier may nullify this so you might not be able to.

If you have certain skulls active it will warn you prior to the start of each mission. Something like “nullify all achievements” or something.

I’ve put down Halo 5 in favor of the MCC recently too.

> 2533274913936758;2:
> You seriously think the achievement for Legendary completion let’s you use infinite ammo and active camo?
>
> Well no, play it like a man or you won’t get your achievement or armor.

Women play too

It won’t count. It even tells you when you turn on certain skulls that you won’t get achievements for level progress with them on

the only 0x skull that will not let you get “legends” is scarab. the other 0x will just not let you get top scores or achievement for completing the level (but will still let you get legends if you complete all on legendary). unless it changed recently

I played and finished a mission on Legendary in Halo 2 and had a 0x skull on and it did not register that I finished it on Legendary. The game tells you before starting the mission.