so I'm crazy... RIGHT?

All right first read the title.
Well here I am looking up halo Easter eggs and come across a video saying there’s a master chief egg in destiny. So I click it right. The video goes on to say pod 10201 a guardian with exceptional light yadayada. So I’m thinking what it has to do with chief and Google 10201 and get nothing but references to the same clip and a DNA sequence. I do the search again and include 117 and I’ll be -Yoink!- if I didn’t find an IT company named coltura HALO at 10201 #117. Again so im crazy. Btw never played it.

Yes i’m apparently crazy

XD lol nay u just are a detective batman would be proud

> 2533274802109455;3:
> XD lol nay u just are a detective batman would be proud

Well then there’s this note the stars/reviews 4.9 and 7. A certain franchise favorite number and the square of that number

I think one time I heard a bot at the tower say “Did you hear of our return, Spartan”. really got my head spinning on that one.

> 2533274911267611;5:
> I think one time I heard a bot at the tower say “Did you hear of our return, Spartan”. really got my head spinning on that one.

Heard Jen Taylor is in it somewhere to

Only Halo reference I remember in Destiny was the building that looked like the Chief’s helmet on one of the planets. Of course, I haven’t played Destiny in a while so I don’t remember much of it.

> 2533274915643658;7:
> Only Halo reference I remember in Destiny was the building that looked like the Chief’s helmet on one of the planets. Of course, I haven’t played Destiny in a while so I don’t remember much of it.

There’s a tower at Firebase Rubicon on Mars, looks like the Mark V helmet.

> 2533274915643658;7:
> Only Halo reference I remember in Destiny was the building that looked like the Chief’s helmet on one of the planets. Of course, I haven’t played Destiny in a while so I don’t remember much of it.

Ive never played it but know it’s in TTK mission caydes stash

Dude I’m pretty sure everyone here agrees that you’re crazy :wink:

> 2533274829339976;10:
> Dude I’m pretty sure everyone here agrees that you’re crazy :wink:

Still have to admit it’s a hell of a coincidence