So if its reach multiplayer..

Does that mean we can forge the halo remakes?

Yes it does as they will essentially be DLC maps. They will be part of a Pack called “Anniversary” it willalso include a new firefight map.

Hope I helped :slight_smile:

Thank you.

The way I see the Multiplayer is the way I see the Matchmaking from Halo 3: ODST. Most likely on a separate disc, with all of the Halo: Reach maps as well as said “Anniversary” maps.

That said, I hope to see a map that includes a new Forge World-esque theme. You know. Blank canvas. Larger budget. More items. Terrain choices. Item skin choices. Less pre-determined hard kill zones.

But that’s getting off topic.

I’m hoping these maps merge well within the Halo: Reach multiplayer. No more Bungie to hold our hands. It’ll be 343i all the way. (If you’re watching, I hope you guys can deliver. ;D)

I’m looking forward to this.

I hope they offer more blocks to forge with than normal maps. It’d be nice if they were like Tempest, forge pallet wise.

you guys seem to be misinformed. the multiplayer for Halo CEA is based on the Halo Reach MP, but the game comes with a code to download the classic maps for Reach as well. you should read Frankie’s Inaugural Halo Bulletin

http://halo.xbox.com/en-us/news/headline/the-halo-bulletin-inaugural-frankie-edition/59856