So If Communtiy Maps Are Put in MM......

Does this mean every single time everyone is going to vote for Forge Maps instead of default maps? The main reason I didn’t like Reach so much was because of the same environment over and over and forge maps being picked all the time instead of the regular ones. In my op, KEEP COMMUNITY FORGE A PLAYLIST

Why are people so against this? I loved how Reach had tons of community maps to keep us busy.

because the environment was stale and it doesn’t feel like Halo

> Why are people so against this? I loved how Reach had tons of community maps to keep us busy.

Exactly and the good community created maps always show up in MM which is awesome because the more variety of maps the better!

> Why are people so against this? I loved how Reach had tons of community maps to keep us busy.

Indeed. It’s mostly why I played SWAT in Reach less and less. It never got new maps. Slayer kept getting community maps to add variety.

It’s also a huge reason I stopped playing Halo 4. A severe lack of map variety.

> Does this mean every single time everyone is going to vote for Forge Maps instead of default maps? The main reason I didn’t like Reach so much was because of the same environment over and over and forge maps being picked all the time instead of the regular ones. In my op, KEEP COMMUNITY FORGE A PLAYLIST

i played less of reach because of that too, the maps became stale, but that was because it was on forge world, this time we have well more forge environments atleast and be able to have more variety and not seeing the same forged environment.

That happened because Forge maps took over and more and more kept being added. This playlist has 5 maps. Thats it, 5 maps that will break up the votes and start to add some change thats needed. SO many players have stated that repeat matches make the game stale and boring, im counting on that if these 5 maps get added full time, the amout of gamers who quit due to the map voted for will cut down more. Iv found more and more latly many gamers quit due to the map voted for. These maps are needed.

If they added new maps in general (non-Forged), wouldn’t people more likely vote for them for a change too? Are you implying they should never add new maps?