So I went to a strip club....

Edited by Moderator - Please do not post inappropriate comments.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

And I ended up talking about Halo 4. :confused:

When you go to a strip club a girl will come up to you like right away and start talking to you, trying to get friendly, flirt with you and so on. So this chick who said her name was Cindy came to me and started chatting with me and all that, trying to get familiar with me, and she asks me what I like to do. Without skipping a beat I said “play Halo”. She hadn’t the slightest idea what that was so I decided to explain it to her (in detail), and eventually I told her how excited I was that a new game in the series was coming out in November. I finally realized how nerdy I sounded and I could tell from her blank look that she could really care less, so I finally just slipped her a 20 and got a booth dance.

And that was my day yesterday

This is not the Flood

Sounds sadly like my life, only instead of a -Yoink!- it’s a fiancé

So I went to the forums today,

And found a usless thread.

It would’ve been funny if she did know what Halo was.
It’s hard trying to explain to people about gaming sometimes and usually ends up really awkward.

Really awkward, I can be 10 minutes into a rant and my fiancé looks up from her phone and says, “huh? I wasn’t listening, sorry”

> So I went to the forums today,
>
> And found a usless thread.

And posted a useless reply…

But seriously though, that’s how strippers are trained or whatever. They’ll pretend they’re interested in you just to get more money out of you.

> And I ended up talking about Halo 4. :confused:
>
>
> When you go to a strip club a girl will come up to you like right away and start talking to you, trying to get friendly, flirt with you and so on. So this chick who said her name was Cindy came to me and started chatting with me and all that, trying to get familiar with me, and she asks me what I like to do. Without skipping a beat I said “play Halo”. She hadn’t the slightest idea what that was so I decided to explain it to her (in detail), and eventually I told her how excited I was that a new game in the series was coming out in November. I finally realized how nerdy I sounded and I could tell from her blank look that she could really care less, so I finally just slipped her a 20 and got a booth dance.
>
>
> And that was my day yesterday

Ok, I got to say two things. One of which plays the stereotype of the area I live in… And I got to play the stereotype of the person who sees a person like you do the things you did.

Stereotype #1) A strip club!? What is that?
Stereotype #2) NERD!!!

also, what’s the point of this thread other than to be pointless babel?

Kinda,pathetic.

I find strip clubs to be a waste of money

> And I ended up talking about Halo 4. :confused:
>
>
> When you go to a strip club a girl will come up to you like right away and start talking to you, trying to get friendly, flirt with you and so on. So this chick who said her name was Cindy came to me and started chatting with me and all that, trying to get familiar with me, and she asks me what I like to do. Without skipping a beat I said “play Halo”. She hadn’t the slightest idea what that was so I decided to explain it to her (in detail), and eventually I told her how excited I was that a new game in the series was coming out in November. I finally realized how nerdy I sounded and I could tell from her blank look that she could really care less, so I finally just slipped her a 20 and got a booth dance.
>
>
> And that was my day yesterday

LOL very entertaining story. But I would probably do the same thing. :frowning: