So I watched the Campaign Demo again...

… and right after Cortana blew her cap we got a quick glimpse of Chief’s arm clutching a detonator which he quickly triggers. Check it out at 4:40. He’s obviously knocked to the ground in a fight. I wonder what the detonator did?

Nobody knows here of course. Let’s not speculate on a 0.1 secs clip for now.
It can be everything,the discussion would lead nowhere.

The camera view of it caught my eye, though. I feel it may have some significance to the story. It never hurt to speculate, did it? :slight_smile:

I do not see a detonator anywhere…at all…it’s like he grasped the air out of frustration or, more likely, Cortana’s AI chip.

> I do not see a detonator anywhere…at all…it’s like he grasped the air out of frustration or, more likely, Cortana’s AI chip.

This could be it.^^^

> I do not see a detonator anywhere…at all…it’s like he grasped the air out of frustration or, more likely, Cortana’s AI chip.

Ok now,that’s a useful speculation.

Same here. It’s kind of hard to tell though.

Derp. The first replay of the video, I thought I heard a beep as if he pressed something at that still. Now I can’t hear it. My ears are failing me.

So much for that. :confused:

Looks to me like he got knocked down/out and this is just a shot of him regaining consciousness and about to put a hurt on someone. Similar to the Starry Night advertisement.

Detonator. A.I. chip. Seems pretty dramatic either way.

Just tossing out this idea. Maybe Chief is temporarily terminating Cortana. In my honest opinion, I don’t think he’s pressing any buttons.

Looks to me like he’s angry about something or someone, or perhaps he’s sad when Cortana starts to go rampant.

Think he’s just making a fist but could be wrong