So i was banned and reset today.

Is their anyway to challenge this, because i havent done anything that can be considered “not playing the game” didnt boost, my xbox is not modded, and i did get a notice about AFKing in firefight like 2 weeks ago, but all FF matches since then were legitimately played. I didnt do anything yesterday besides attempting the campaign challenge, which i failed at several times.

You have to go to bungie.net to get a resolution. However I believe if you ask them to look at it and they find you did do something wrong you get your ban from earning credits extended.

Ok well i did send them a message, wasnt sure if 343 had control over this, and as far as im concerned i’ve been reset and lost everything. So if the penalty stays then im done with reach. I want to know what i did, and make an appeal if any.

Yeah Bungie is the one doing the resets as far as I know. Good luck.

> Ok well i did send them a message, wasnt sure if 343 had control over this, and as far as im concerned i’ve been reset and lost everything. So if the penalty stays then im done with reach. I want to know what i did, and make an appeal if any.

You can post HERE to dispute any credit resets or bans. As was already mentioned, make sure you are 100% certain that you didn’t do anything wrong before you post a dispute. If bungie takes the time to double check and finds that you did in fact break the rules, they will make the punishment even worse.

Good luck!