So I quit once today and I'm banned for an hour?

Why the -Yoink- does it even matter if I was in a social playlist to begin with. What the -Yoink- 343, once for the first time in like 3 days and you give me an hour long -Yoinking!- ban. Fix your mother-Yoinking!- automated banning system.

We have a thread for this, and quits are accumulated over all the time you play, don’t quit you have 10 dnfs on the first page of your game history alone

Stop quitting and you will stop being banned.

> 2535405450804460;2:
> We have a thread for this

We actually dont. http://prntscr.com/aflrpu

stop quitting would be my advice

> 2533274909139271;3:
> Stop quitting and you will stop being banned.

Bruh, one quit does not equal an hours -Yoinking!- ban. Especially in a social playlist.

I mean literally, my DNF on the 12th was me pressing leave game. But the ones before that were because of 343’s -Yoinking!- servers booting me before a game.

Checked your service record. Did not finish 3 times out of the last 10 games. I guess that’s why they banned you for an hour

> 2533274964143689;7:
> Checked your service record. Did not finish 3 times out of the last 10 games. I guess that’s why they banned you for an hour

Which were all more than 3 days apart. And the only one out of three were me hitting “leave game” The others were the damn servers booting me before the -Yoink- even began.

Try looking at the dates before commenting. :slight_smile:

> 2533274964143689;7:
> Checked your service record. Did not finish 3 times out of the last 10 games. I guess that’s why they banned you for an hour

Probably should be longer with that many quits, he got lucky making it this far without a ban

Please use this thread to discuss this topic, thanks.