so i pre-ordered CEA from gamestop...

any idea on when i can expect it to come? because this is my first time pre-ordering something

November 15th.

> November 15th.

cant tell if serious or not

> any idea on when i can expect it to come? because this is my first time pre-ordering something

Uh…pre ordering is paying for it before it is released, im pretty sure it isnt going to be delivered to your house.

You show the person at gamestop the receipt o November 15th and he should give you a copy.

If I explained this wrong somone else please explain it to him.

> > any idea on when i can expect it to come? because this is my first time pre-ordering something
>
> Uh…pre ordering is paying for it before it is released, im pretty sure it isnt going to be delivered to your house.
>
> You show the person at gamestop the receipt o November 15th and he should give you a copy.
>
> If I explained this wrong somone else please explain it to him.

thats the pick up at store thing right? i chose shipping, so if i go to gamestop the day of release and show the reciept from the e-mail i got they can give me a copy and the shipping order will get canceled?

If you chose to get it delivered to your house it should come day of release.

> If you chose to get it delivered to your house it should come day of release.

all i need to know

> > If you chose to get it delivered to your house it should come day of release.
>
> all i need to know

Should have preordered from Amazon. They have a nice habit of sending pre ordered games out early.

> > November 15th.
>
> cant tell if serious or not

What do you mean you can’t tell if that’s serious or not??
Nov. 15th is the actual date the anniversary of the original Halo CE launch, so thus it’s going to be the release date for halo cea. I think a simple bing/google search would have sufficed for your answer. By pre-ordering, you are reserving yourself a copy to pick up from gamestop on release date. Or you can have it mailed, but picking it up is your best bet.

How old are you?

Release date is November 15th, 2011. For pre-ordering, you will get the Grunt Funeral skull and a Master Chief suit for your avatar.

> > > If you chose to get it delivered to your house it should come day of release.
> >
> > all i need to know
>
> Should have preordered from Amazon. They have a nice habit of sending pre ordered games out early.

Not to mention they give out those Avatar codes.