So I played with 343 two days ago...

As most of you may know, bs angel said trees would be part of the forge pallette on Timberland. Well when I played with a few 343i employees, I asked them if there would be any cool features (like the forgeable trees in Timberland) in the forge pallettes of the other maps, and this was his exact reply:

“I can tell you that each map WILL have their own unique forge pallette.”

So what do you guys think would be in each map’s pallette? I’ll post my guesses:

Beaver Creek - Rocks
Damnation - Weapon Holders (Hopefully!)
Hang 'Em High - Energy bridges
Headlong - Forklifts
Prisoner - Walkways

What do YOU guys think?

> As most of you may know, bs angel said trees would be part of the forge pallet on Timberland. Well when I played with a few 343i employees, I asked them if there would be any cool features (like the forgeable trees in Timberland) in the forge pallets of the other maps, and this was his exact reply:
>
> “I can tell you that each map WILL have their own unique forge pallet.”
>
> So what do you guys think would be in each map’s pallet? I’ll post my guesses:
>
> Beaver Creek - Rocks
> Damnation - Weapon Holders (Hopefully!)
> Hang 'Em High - Energy bridges
> Headlong - Forklifts
> Prisoner - Walkways
>
> What do YOU guys think?

All of the above. But beaver creek has to have something better than rocks…

When I say rocks, I mean arches, cliffs, bridges, boulders, etc. (All rock of course.)

> > As most of you may know, bs angel said trees would be part of the forge pallet on Timberland. Well when I played with a few 343i employees, I asked them if there would be any cool features (like the forgeable trees in Timberland) in the forge pallets of the other maps, and this was his exact reply:
> >
> > “I can tell you that each map WILL have their own unique forge pallet.”
> >
> > So what do you guys think would be in each map’s pallet? I’ll post my guesses:
> >
> > Beaver Creek - Rocks
> > Damnation - Weapon Holders (Hopefully!)
> > Hang 'Em High - Energy bridges
> > Headlong - Forklifts
> > Prisoner - Walkways
> >
> > What do YOU guys think?
>
> All of the above. But beaver creek has to have something better than rocks…

Beaver Creek will definitely have some kinds of rocks and Forerunner-themed doors. After all, those are used to close up the rocky tunnels in the map’s center and behind the bases, respectively. But I’m really curious what else there will be.

Also, and I know this question might have been answered already, but will have have access to the complete palette of Forge items on the new maps like we do on Forge World? If yes, then I think I’ll make Ridgeline my new home instead of Forge World. =D

No, but the quantity of items on the pallet will probably be the same as the one in Tempest.

Beaver Creek will have those really fancy man cannons. Damnation probably has a very Covenant-themed Forge pallet. I’m not really sure what else is possible. Maybe Headlong has a UNSC-themed pallet.

> Beaver Creek will have those really fancy man cannons. Damnation probably has a very Covenant-themed Forge pallet. I’m not really sure what else is possible. Maybe Headlong has a UNSC-themed pallet.

or maybe a futuristic earth pallet since it is in earth.

> …“I can tell you that each map WILL have their own unique forge pallet.”…

Thank you for this post. This is the BEST news I have heard since I saw the initial Reach Forge video.

Oh, and it is “palette”… as in the palette used by a painter.

Forge pallette
Emphasis on pallette
I know this isn’t gonna be 6 Forge Worlds, but Headlong/Timberland/Hang 'em High definitely have the capacity to be pretty good for forging.

> > …“I can tell you that each map WILL have their own unique forge pallet.”…
>
> Thank you for this post. This is the BEST news I have heard since I saw the initial Reach Forge video.
>
> Oh, and it is “palette”… as in the palette used by a painter.

Yeah I thought so, too! But I wasn’t sure so I wouldn’t make a fool out of myself. Apparently I already did lol. And no problem! Believe me! I was more than happy to hear that, too!

> Forge pallette
> Emphasis on pallette
> I know this isn’t gonna be 6 Forge Worlds, but Headlong/Timberland/Hang 'em High definitely have the capacity to be pretty good for forging.

For everyone’s entertainment…

pallette = one of the rounded armor plates at the armpits of a suit of armor
pellet = small sphere
pallet = flat transport structure that supports goods in a stable fashion while being lifted by a forklift
palette = a thin and usually oval or oblong board or tablet with a thumb hole at one end, used by painters for hoding and mixing colors (this is the analogous term for FW object collection).

> > Forge pallette
> > Emphasis on pallette
> > I know this isn’t gonna be 6 Forge Worlds, but Headlong/Timberland/Hang 'em High definitely have the capacity to be pretty good for forging.
>
> For everyone’s entertainment…
>
> pallette = one of the rounded armor plates at the armpits of a suit of armor
> pellet = small sphere
> pallet = flat transport structure that supports goods in a stable fashion while being lifted by a forklift
> palette = a thin and usually oval or oblong board or tablet with a thumb hole at one end, used by painters for hoding and mixing colors (this is the analogous term for FW object collection).

… Lol.

Hopefully Headlong will have Civillian vehicles! cough Hog cough