So I only just realised...

That when searching for a game and in game chat, you can’t even speak to the people in your fireteam.

Wow. I am stunned. Seriously, please at least think of/fix the basics.

Another reason why a lot of people just use party chat

> 2533274818026419;1:
> That when searching for a game and in game chat, you can’t even speak to the people in your fireteam.
>
> Wow. I am stunned. Seriously, please at least think of/fix the basics.

Yes

No… So you telling me you just now noticed that. (Stewie Griffin voice)

I usually just stay in party chat, and then go to game chat so our randies can hear us(whenever i’m not in a group of 4)

It used to work I think.

> 2535405450804460;2:
> Another reason why a lot of people just use party chat

But Microsofts crap party system has a chat delay so its not viable in games like breakout and swat.

I am also usually in party chat but wasn’t this evening…pretty unreal they messed up such a basic thing. Then again the UI is so awful you can’t even see who has a mic in anyway.

> 2533274851930743;7:
> > 2535405450804460;2:
> > Another reason why a lot of people just use party chat
>
>
> But Microsofts crap party system has a chat delay so its not viable in games like breakout and swat.

Huh I never noticed that. Weird.

> 2533274851930743;7:
> > 2535405450804460;2:
>
>
> But Microsofts crap party system has a chat delay so its not viable in games like breakout and swat.

I use it with people that aren’t even in the US with me and we do breakout and swat with eases I have no idea where this chat delay is

> 2535436194833899;6:
> It used to work I think.

Never did that I know of - it was the first thing I noted at launch since I wasnt in xbl party.

Yea I find that annoying when I am with a group. Just that awkward silence for a minute.

Yea I find that annoying when I am with a group. Just that awkward silence for a minute.

> 2533274818026419;1:
> That when searching for a game and in game chat, you can’t even speak to the people in your fireteam.
>
> Wow. I am stunned. Seriously, please at least think of/fix the basics.

How did you just realize this? That’s more amazing to me than anything. I noticed this the first night I played on October 27th when I couldn’t hear my teammates.

There are so many problems with the chat in H5 and the xbox one in general it’s ridiculous. the game chat is horrendous, even in game. And ya you can just form a party, but if you’re not in a fire-team of 4 then you don’t hear everyone. And even when I invite people to my party they don’t even join because it’s at the point where nobody cares anymore. That’s how bad the communication is in this game. It wasn’t until last month that the xbox even allowed you to send voice messages haha I mean just silly stuff that you could do many generations ago are just being implemented now?

> 2535436194833899;6:
> It used to work I think.

Nope

> 2533274851930743;7:
> > 2535405450804460;2:
>
>

Ya and sometimes you randomly can’t even hear just one of your teammates haha. It’s pathetic.

> 2533274802580578;14:
> > 2533274818026419;1:
> > That when searching for a game and in game chat, you can’t even speak to the people in your fireteam.
> >
> > Wow. I am stunned. Seriously, please at least think of/fix the basics.
>
>
> How did you just realize this? That’s more amazing to me than anything. I noticed this the first night I played on October 27th when I couldn’t hear my teammates.
>
> There are so many problems with the chat in H5 and the xbox one in general it’s ridiculous. the game chat is horrendous, even in game. And ya you can just form a party, but if you’re not in a fire-team of 4 then you don’t hear everyone. And even when I invite people to my party they don’t even join because it’s at the point where nobody cares anymore. That’s how bad the communication is in this game. It wasn’t until last month that the xbox even allowed you to send voice messages haha I mean just silly stuff that you could do many generations ago are just being implemented now?

Never been in game chat until today…always been in party when talking with friends. Genuinely shocked that they screwed up such a basic thing.

Agree with everything you’ve said there.

343bola

I agree.

What? Seriously?