So i noticed in the new PoA pic... they know the ring is called halo still.

A few people know that there is a discrepancy in the first mission oo halo ce.

When u meet captain keyes on the bridge, if you look at the display behind if you will see the halo but it actually SAYS “Halo”.

Keyes did no learn about the name untill he heard the elite guards discussing while he was kept prisoner. (wait how did he understand them in the first place)

If you check out this newly released pic you can see that its still there.

Just staying true to the original…?
Perhaps it’s just a description of the object?
Whatever the case, I honestly think it’s not that big of a deal, as it wasn’t in the first place.

> Just staying true to the original…?
> Perhaps it’s just a description of the object?
> Whatever the case, I honestly think it’s not that big of a deal, as it wasn’t in the first place.

just found it interesting because you know at some point they were like… hey u know it says halo on this screen right? yah just leave it.

LMFAO. I’ve never honestly noticed that…

That… and the fact that Cortana is talking to Keyes ABOUT Reach. Didn’t even hear or even remotely realize that until after playing Reach… sad I know.

But you do speak truth… how DID he know the Sangheili language? :smiley:

Haha. It was in the original, so they probably just kept it for nostalgia purposes.

Well I’m sure the Official Forerunner non english title isn’t “Halo” so who cares what it says on the screen.

blame stosh,
oh how i miss that!

> Well I’m sure the Official Forerunner non english title isn’t “Halo” so who cares what it says on the screen.

I care.