So I made a Phantom vanish

Earlier I was playing the Spartan Ops mission Shootout On Valhalla solo. I forget which wave of Phantoms it was when this occurred, but it was before the Mantis’ came in. I saw an incoming Phantom coming towards me while I was standing by the turret on the middle hill and for some reason decided to jet pack to it. This, however, caused it to simply vanish from all plains of existence.

Really wish Spartan Ops worked in Theater so I could’ve recorded it, but them’s the breaks. Anyway, has this happened to anybody else? Any weird glitches you’ve encountered?

I once blew up a Scorpion Tank in Theater mode. In Halo 3 on “The Ark” I went into free roam camera and flew up to the scorpion tank as it went across the blue energy light bridge before the scarab battle, then I put it in slow motion, and I made the camera Thrust fast into the tank and it blew up. Then the game froze, and after I restarted the Xbox, my save data reset and I had a glitchy symbol next to my gamertag…

Weird. I may have seen that at least one.

I’ve encountered two glitches.

The first one is where an enemy (mostly a Watcher, but a Knight has done it too) gets stuck in a wall.

The other one is in Episode 2, Chapter 5. At the end, there’s a cutscene that plays. It first shows a Marine just standing there. Now, if you throw a Pulse Grenade where he stands at right before the cutscene plays, the grenade will kill him when the cutscene plays, and the camera will stay there. The only way to get out is to Dashboard.

> The first one is where an enemy (mostly a Watcher, but a Knight has done it too) gets stuck in a wall.

Same things happens on Shootout with a Banshee, it always gets stuck on one of the bases.

I forgot exactly what mission it is but the one where you have to kill parg vol or what ever his name is. an enemy always gets stuck in the rocks during the assault after you kill him and you cant reach it.

I have this everytime I played that mission

if you don’t do anything. Move, shoot anything

it will keep being, well. there. At least with me

> > The first one is where an enemy (mostly a Watcher, but a Knight has done it too) gets stuck in a wall.
>
> Same things happens on Shootout with a Banshee, it always gets stuck on one of the bases.

This is actually a prevalent occurrence in Halo 4. You can practically see it on any level with AI Banshees.

I think it’s part AI, part vehicle issue. The AI keeps moving forward, the vehicle keeps moving forward. It’s inevitable.

I was playing the campaign on the mission after shutdown (composer i think it was) and at the last part where you defend with the mantis the first wave of banshees got stuck underneath the map and woudnt come out. I ended up having to restart the mission.

I once caused a Covie drop pod to land on top of a phantom in the first mission of episode six, destroyed the dropship and killed everyone aboard. Also had a knight spawn 3 watchers one after the other

> I once caused a Covie drop pod to land on top of a phantom in the first mission of episode six, destroyed the dropship and killed everyone aboard. Also had a knight spawn 3 watchers one after the other

Triplets? Gotta love them pregos :slight_smile: