So I learned something about Warzone farming

Recently I’ve been playing with full warzone teams in my company and this is what we noticed, we can easily capture all three bases but we can’t push into the core until a lot later, basically we are unintentionally farming because all we can do is wait for more bosses to kill since the randoms are doing a bang up job defending the core until a really really hard push for it we end up just killing outside trying to push dying being pushed back and rinse and repeat.

TL;DR - Its hard to not end up farming in warzone because its hard to get into the core a lot

There’s a difference between farming and just struggling to kill the core.

Farming is intentionally not trying to destroy the core and just spawn killing the other team for the full 1000 points.
Struggling to kill the core is just that, constantly getting killed while trying to attack.

> 2533274813061580;2:
> There’s a difference between farming and just struggling to kill the core.
>
> Farming is intentionally not trying to destroy the core and just spawn killing the other team for the full 1000 points.
> Struggling to kill the core is just that, constantly getting killed while trying to attack.

It only takes one person with 8 req to kill the core. Fuel rod, silenced br, and invis make it pretty damn easy to get in there and blow it up.

> 2533274803493024;3:
> > 2533274813061580;2:
> > There’s a difference between farming and just struggling to kill the core.
> >
> > Farming is intentionally not trying to destroy the core and just spawn killing the other team for the full 1000 points.
> > Struggling to kill the core is just that, constantly getting killed while trying to attack.
>
>
> It only takes one person with 8 req to kill the core. Fuel rod, silenced br, and invis make it pretty damn easy to get in there and blow it up.

Problem is we don’t even have level 5 reqs by the time we triple cap

nailed it with this post

it turns into Assault at that point esp if the enemy team is trying hard to defend or prevent you from farming so at that point it becomes gasp a normal warzone game

classic analogy:

baseball

how are you supposed to know when to swing? when its a strike

when are you not supposed to swing? when its a ball

but how would you know which is a ball and which is a strike?

exactly

But that is not farming. When the core is open for destruction, and is left alone for kills instead. that is farming in the most general sense.

> 2533274803493024;3:
> > 2533274813061580;2:
> > There’s a difference between farming and just struggling to kill the core.
> >
> > Farming is intentionally not trying to destroy the core and just spawn killing the other team for the full 1000 points.
> > Struggling to kill the core is just that, constantly getting killed while trying to attack.
>
>
> It only takes one person with 8 req to kill the core. Fuel rod, silenced br, and invis make it pretty damn easy to get in there and blow it up.

Yup. Even less if you get a friend to give you a Fuel Rod/Light of Urs while you spawn in camo quickly.

> 2533274813061580;7:
> > 2533274803493024;3:
> > > 2533274813061580;2:
> > > There’s a difference between farming and just struggling to kill the core.
> > >
> > > Farming is intentionally not trying to destroy the core and just spawn killing the other team for the full 1000 points.
> > > Struggling to kill the core is just that, constantly getting killed while trying to attack.
> >
> >
> > It only takes one person with 8 req to kill the core. Fuel rod, silenced br, and invis make it pretty damn easy to get in there and blow it up.
>
>
> Yup. Even less if you get a friend to give you a Fuel Rod/Light of Urs while you spawn in camo quickly.

You know that idea never crossed my mind

> 2533275010968401;5:
> nailed it with this post
>
> it turns into Assault at that point esp if the enemy team is trying hard to defend or prevent you from farming so at that point it becomes gasp a normal warzone game
>
> classic analogy:
>
> baseball
>
> how are you supposed to know when to swing? when its a strike
>
> when are you not supposed to swing? when its a ball
>
> but how would you know which is a ball and which is a strike?
>
> exactly

Our baseball coach taught to swing at every single pitch…unless it was a ball.

> 2535405450804460;4:
> > 2533274803493024;3:
> > > 2533274813061580;2:
> > > There’s a difference between farming and just struggling to kill the core.
> > >
> > > Farming is intentionally not trying to destroy the core and just spawn killing the other team for the full 1000 points.
> > > Struggling to kill the core is just that, constantly getting killed while trying to attack.
> >
> >
> > It only takes one person with 8 req to kill the core. Fuel rod, silenced br, and invis make it pretty damn easy to get in there and blow it up.
>
>
> Problem is we don’t even have level 5 reqs by the time we triple cap

I’ve finished Warzone games with Level 3 REQs with most of our team just ARing the core.

It doesn’t happen as often but it happens.

I see where you’re coming from, but the people I play with intentionally farm for commendations and kills. It’s just how the game is.

OP makes a valid argument here. This happens to my teams as well and I do NOT consider it farming

Then id argue your company is not very good. It’s easy to give a teammate a fuel rod have him call in camo game over. Or just ghost rush.

Classic case of blaming the victims. Blah, blah, blah, not out fault the are staying in the base.

An example of extreme farming to illustrate the point that farming is not intentionally scoring to rack up kills / points.

Halo 3 -Farming