So I just trolled my teammate...

I just had something funny happen to me and I figured I’d share.

I was playing on Fort Deen as Anders and I had a Prophet teammate (no mics). I did my normal thing with Warthogs into Tanks ect ect, but I kept my Tanks in my base for a little bit.

When I go to unlock, the Prophet took the walls in the middle with Honor Gaurds right before my Tanks could roll through, so I clicked on the wall for him to let me through.

He looks at the wall for a moment, then looks at the teleporter behind our bases and clicks on that. I clicked again a few times and he clicked the tele a few times. He just wasn’t going to let me through, so I had to waste money on Pelicans. What a jerk!

A little later in that match, I noticed that a few 1-star Rebels were wandering around the map for some reason, kinda doing their own thing. I clicked on them and all 3 of us watched them walk for a bit until we realized that they were headed for the middle. They started attacking his Honor Gaurds in the wall! The Prophet then clicked on the wall for me to help with my Tanks since his Prophet was way too far away to help.

I looked at the wall for a moment, then looked at his Prophet all the way across the map and clicked on it. Then I moved my Tanks away and let the Rebels kill his Honor Gaurds.

lol owned.

I had this player last night in 3v3 harass me about a reactor he wanted, after about 5 min or so he killed my unit inside it w/their prophet. I just lol’d it off. Later, his based almost got destroyed, it was left red dot so I mac blasted it. Kaboom, LMAO, the rage mail was hilarious.

> I had this player last night in 3v3 harass me about a reactor he wanted, after about 5 min or so he killed my unit inside it w/their prophet. I just lol’d it off. Later, his based almost got destroyed, it was left red dot so I mac blasted it. Kaboom, LMAO, the rage mail was hilarious.

I play Anders so I can’t Y-button or Air Strike a teammate’s base, but sometimes I really want to lol.

When my friend and I play double Anders, if we have air we usually try to freeze each other’s stuff at the end of matches to see who can kill the most. It’s pretty fun lol.

I’ve played a few matches in 2’s against such terrible opponents me and my partner spent more time killing each others units. EG I’d put 4x mac into his leader killing it, he’d then cleansing my 3 star spartan for revenge ¬_¬ was funny tho.

Once I went on 3v3, built up 5000 supplies and beamed my team-mates (as the Prophet obviously) until their main base destroyed. Boy, I bet they missed their reactors.

Oh the hate mail I got… It was just so funny though

> Once I went on 3v3, built up 5000 supplies and beamed my team-mates (as the Prophet obviously) until their main base destroyed. Boy, I bet they missed their reactors.
>
> Oh the hate mail I got… It was just so funny though

I had a team mate like that in 2’s random teams on terminal moraine, I was forge I went tanks and my allied PoR spent 90% of the match chasing after my tanks to cleansing them. funniest part was he couldn’t do that right, the enemies were so bad that my tanks were rolling though their units and structures so fast the PoR on his chair couldn’t keep up to try and beam me.