So I heard Reach Matchmaking work..

…and this little link proves it all:

And it happens to all playlists, even arena or when you select to match you with players wich have same skills.

HALO 4, 343i, plase, for god’s sake, don’t ever consider this game without a proper ranked playlist. I want to quit Haloing every time those kind of thing happens. Don’t sink Halo 4 community at this mistakes.

what?

Agreed, we need some way to pair players by skill. That link right there proves without a doubt that Halo Reach is infamous for creating one sided matches. Usually a bunch of randoms against a coordinated full team of BTB.net kids. The two should NEVER match, especially when you consider how high the stats are of good full teams versus say your average bad Reach player.

I don’t care what it is as long as it’s ranked and it works.

> Agreed, we need some way to pair players by skill. That link right there proves without a doubt that Halo Reach is infamous for creating one sided matches. Usually a bunch of randoms a coordinated full team BTB.net kids.
>
> I don’t care what it is as long as it’s ranked and it works.

This. Reach’s is a joke.

I would have been Yoinking! my pants, until of coarse I learn that I’m better or just as good as one of them.

I are confuse. What is this supposed to be proving? If it’s supposed to prove Halo 4’s Ranking System will be like Reach’s, then that would probably be considered a leak, which you aren’t allowed to discuss. If it’s complaining about Reach, it’s in the wrong section. Could you please explain why exactly you made this thread?

90% of inheritors suck though… Most of them grind firefight or go in full lobbies and boost like champions and I tend to out score them. Not impressed.

Couldn’t be any more true.

I’m tired of the enemy team being nothing but reclaimers and forerunners
Just to have my team rage-quit from the start and await the fate of being spawn killed over and over again…

Agreed. With Halo 4, at least have it so matchmaking will TRY and match full parties of a certain skill to another full party of similar skill. It’s not fun for the less skilled players and that example right there makes less skilled gamers not play Halo anymore.

I actually want people to have a great time playing Halo. I hate to see people getting frustrated from losing to really good players and move on to some other game.

> …and this little link proves it all:
> http://i.imgur.com/MYexK.png
>
> And it happens to all playlists, even arena or when you select to match you with players wich have same skills.
>
> HALO 4, 343i, plase, for god’s sake, don’t ever consider this game without a proper ranked playlist. I want to quit Haloing every time those kind of thing happens. Don’t sink Halo 4 community at this mistakes.

Just letting you know i know all those people. Former friends of mine. They are TERRIBLE. seriously. i’m probly gonn get in trouble for mentioning that but its the truth, they are high ranks because they play long hours, not because of skill. I would also like to tell you that one of them has terrible connection all the time but i would also get in trouble for calling people out. Anyways, i’ve fought them all before and i’m not the best but I would destroy them all in a 1v1 even now that I barely even play reach matchmaking anymore. rank does not always indicate skill, but it does indicate time.

Im a BTB.Net Kid :slight_smile:

> 90% of inheritors suck though… Most of them grind firefight or go in full lobbies and boost like champions and I tend to out score them. Not impressed.

Same is true for 90% of the 50s in Halo 3, exactly the same reasons too :wink:
Halo needs a working strict true skill, but as we’ve seen in Halo 3 and Reach, p2p just ain’t good, or fast enough to make it work. You either get really slow MM (Halo 3) or horrible team matches (reach). If Halo had dedicated servers, we wouldn’t even have this discussion, we would have a fast and accurate MM for all players across the world.
Since that won’t happen in Halo 4, hope for strict true skill and slow matchmaking.