So I hear this is being made by Creative Assembly.

So I hear it’s being made by Creative Assembly… I don’t know why I felt the need to say that again… but at any rate.

I feel the need to ask if anybody would prefer a Total Warish Halo Wars 2 to an Ensemble classy-REVOLUTIONARY-RTS Halo Wars. As in, slow paced strategy-involved large scale sort of stuff… opposed to fast paced quick games that involve unit spamming and relatively small scale battles. Anybody play the Total War series? I’ve never played it. I hear it’s great though.

I played total war Rome, and had a blast. But to pop your bubble, just looking at the trailer it indicates it’s probably going to be more like HW1 than a TW game,

“We are absolutely using Halo Wars as a starting point. This isn’t going to be a Total War: Halo kind of game – this is Halo Wars taken to the next stage." - Creative Assembly Studio boss Tim Heaton

No thanks, and also, that won’t be happening. Officially confirmed.

CA will not be making a Total Halo Wars.
But it they will be Totally be making Halo Wars…

I’m sorry, I felt like saying that. Listen to the Rudy, not myself.

> 2533274882881665;4:
> CA will not be making a Total Halo Wars.
> But it they will be Totally be making Halo Wars…
> I’m sorry, I felt like saying that. Listen to the Rudy, not myself.

That wordplay corrupted my sense of humor.

> 2533274809541057;5:
> > 2533274882881665;4:
> > CA will not be making a Total Halo Wars.
> > But it they will be Totally be making Halo Wars…
> > I’m sorry, I felt like saying that. Listen to the Rudy, not myself.
>
>
> That wordplay corrupted my sense of humor.

That wasn’t word play. It was really bad grammar and was surprisingly easy to make sense of. I wonder if this makes me an idiot…

…and what Trailer? The cinematic? That thing didn’t even show any gameplay footage… in anyway.

But ANYWAY, I didn’t read that confirmation, so thanks for the link and the IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE DISSUADING MY SUSPICIONS.

So… you’re welcome?

Lighten up.

> 2533274809541057;5:
> > 2533274882881665;4:
> > CA will not be making a Total Halo Wars.
> > But it they will be Totally be making Halo Wars…
> > I’m sorry, I felt like saying that. Listen to the Rudy, not myself.
>
>
> That wordplay corrupted my sense of humor.

This guy!

> 2533274809541057;7:
> So… you’re welcome?
>
> Lighten up.

Calling me fat?

> 2533274956086815;9:
> > 2533274809541057;7:
> > So… you’re welcome?
> >
> > Lighten up.
>
>
> Calling me fat?

If the spoon fits…

> 2533274809541057;10:
> > 2533274956086815;9:
> > > 2533274809541057;7:
> > > So… you’re welcome?
> > >
> > > Lighten up.
> >
> >
> > Calling me fat?
>
>
> If the spoon fits…

That a sexual pun?

> 2533274956086815;11:
> > 2533274809541057;10:
> > > 2533274956086815;9:
> > > > 2533274809541057;7:
> > > > So… you’re welcome?
> > > >
> > > > Lighten up.
> > >
> > >
> > > Calling me fat?
> >
> >
> > If the spoon fits…
>
>
> That a sexual pun?

i dont even want to know…

> 2533274956086815;1:
> So I hear it’s being made by Creative Assembly… I don’t know why I felt the need to say that again… but at any rate.
>
> I feel the need to ask if anybody would prefer a Total Warish Halo Wars 2 to an Ensemble classy-REVOLUTIONARY-RTS Halo Wars. As in, slow paced strategy-involved large scale sort of stuff… opposed to fast paced quick games that involve unit spamming and relatively small scale battles. Anybody play the Total War series? I’ve never played it. I hear it’s great though.

Don’t worry, they’ve already come out and said they ARE NOT making it like a total war game. They are taking the original, and just making it bigger, adding in more and crafting a new story in the halo universe. We are getting HALO WARS, improved and built for a next gen console.

> 2535412198452857;2:
> I played total war Rome, and had a blast. But to pop your bubble, just looking at the trailer it indicates it’s probably going to be more like HW1 than a TW game,

And that’s what we need

> 2533274956086815;11:
> > 2533274809541057;10:
> > > 2533274956086815;9:
> > > > 2533274809541057;7:
> > > > So… you’re welcome?
> > > >
> > > > Lighten up.
> > >
> > >
> > > Calling me fat?
> >
> >
> > If the spoon fits…
>
>
> That a sexual pun?

No.

Rather than, “if the shoe fits,” the actual saying, “spoon” works better with the whole fat joke idea.

Halo wars 2 wonder what new weapons of destruction we get imo we need more things like elephants that pack down and provide support for your army

> 2533274821946708;14:
> > 2535412198452857;2:
> > I played total war Rome, and had a blast. But to pop your bubble, just looking at the trailer it indicates it’s probably going to be more like HW1 than a TW game,
>
>
> And that’s what we need

I dunno, I think a game that fits a wider audience would be a better idea, but I dunno because that might backfire like Destiny.

> 2535412198452857;2:
> I played total war Rome, and had a blast. But to pop your bubble, just looking at the trailer it indicates it’s probably going to be more like HW1 than a TW game,

I liked HW1 so at least they are keeping to the series