So I haven't touched the game since early December

Can anyone tell me if the game has received any mechanics/gameplay updates and/or bug fixes? I’m asking because, honestly, after trying to get used to the game for about 3 weeks, I was tired of feeling like every exchange just went entirely wrong. Even when I was able to get kills, they never felt satisfying, as if I’d only won the firefight by sheer luck or the opponent being 5 years old or something; instead of my skill. I’m assuming it has something to do with the dead zones, and I’m wondering if that got fixed yet, because I wasn’t the only one to complain about it.
If it hasn’t been fixed or even addressed/mentioned/discussed by the devs, I’ll probably just finish the campaign and turn in the game. I was really excited for Halo 5 after the beta, but the post-launch controls have made it into one of the biggest gaming letdowns I’ve ever had, unfortunately. Don’t get me wrong though, I think if you can handle the controls, I’m glad – the game is fantastically designed and fun in that case. I’m not one of those old fogeys who only plays Halo 2 and thinks people are unskilled or stupid for liking games I have one issue or another with.
… Anyways, yeah, detailed information on any fixes (IF any) would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

we’re getting a pizza skin, so yeah…

If you’re based in Europe, don’t bother coming back. We’re all waiting for a fix so that we don’t have to play on US servers 90% of the time. Completely unplayable for us at the moment.

> 2533274859801720;2:
> we’re getting a pizza skin, so yeah…

lol what? Is that a joke or…

… i-is that all we’re getting? sweats

> 2533275031834766;3:
> If you’re based in Europe, don’t bother coming back. We’re all waiting for a fix so that we don’t have to play on US servers 90% of the time. Completely unplayable for us at the moment.

Nah, I’m in the states.

So… no gameplay fixes?

Forge was released. To help you out, here are some controller settings you can tweak:
=CLICKY HERE=

> 2533274859801720;2:
> we’re getting a pizza skin, so yeah…

This is the best way to describe it!!!
No new game types, laggy servers, bad matchmaking BUT a pizza skin.
Thx 343 for your great service -.-

try out
Sens 4
acceleration 1
inne dead 0%
outer dead 8 %

happy hunting.

Come back in February that’s when the game should be getting better again

> 2535446424293227;5:
> > 2533275031834766;3:
> > If you’re based in Europe, don’t bother coming back. We’re all waiting for a fix so that we don’t have to play on US servers 90% of the time. Completely unplayable for us at the moment.
>
>
> Nah, I’m in the states.
>
> So… no gameplay fixes?

No… But we will get an AR pizza skin next week. We also got to see 1,5 hour of 343 employees goofing around on live stream last night.

> 2533275031834766;3:
> If you’re based in Europe, don’t bother coming back. We’re all waiting for a fix so that we don’t have to play on US servers 90% of the time. Completely unplayable for us at the moment.

This, basically