So I have this idea....

Here’s my idea. This will take some effort/interest from the Halo community who are active Forum users on a regular/uncommon basis. This idea popped into my head lately, and this idea was thinking of combing some of my own/other player captures(who were interested); and then with some video editing, voice mix some of the lines of the Team Fortress 2(one of my most favorite games ever, it’s right up there with Halo) characters and trying to make a montage video out of it. For those who read this/are personally interested/know somebody who might be interested; this is what I’m looking for:

• Your captures! Every time you think you’ve got some quality material such as a kill feed consisting of 3-4 OR more players at once(or in rapid succession); you do an epic drive-by in a warthog/mongoose; an epic with ANY weapon, this means from the lowly Plasma pistol to the All powerful SPNKr Prime; or just capture an all around funny moment in your halo playtime or a video capture of some sorts I’ll most likely be interested in it. - Hold up Lagmaster! looks at you and says “What’s up?” Even though you’re posting this in the Halo 5 section(though yes it probably should be in the community section, if it needs to be there instead of here a forum admin/mod can move it there); do my captures have to consist of Halo 5 only? No they don’t. I would prefer Halo 5, but I can experiment with other Halo game moments you have, I really want to try this out. - I would prefer the clips un-edited. This means you send them to me as is when you capture them on your xbox one game dvr. I would STRONGLY suggest you use xboxclips.com to send me your captures after you think you have the quality material necessary.If you have any other questions or have clips you think are ready for submission, send me a personal message on the forums OR post them here on my topic here. I really want to try this out, and maybe have some new interactions with members of the Halo community.
    (Edit) Thanks to the mod who moved this topic of mien to the right place.
    mod edit: moved to Community Creations

I have a few awesome or perfect clips. Mostly just me or a few friends and some unlucky moments for either me or those guys no one likes, the enemy team.

Would a moment of winning a game of doubles in a point max tie fit one of the moments?

> 2535468866269281;2:
> I have a few awesome or perfect clips. Mostly just me or a few friends and some unlucky moments for either me or those guys no one likes, the enemy team.

Send to me whenever you can, I’m really eager to do this :).

Refuse To Lose

Not a second to spare.

Would these be good and helpful to you?

> 2535468866269281;7:
> Would these be good and helpful to you?

Refuse to lose might be a bit tricky, but I might be able to do something with with 2nd one.

k happy I could do something at the least.

End Game Killtacular
Last Man Standing Killionaire
Rocket Deflection (Last 7 seconds of clip)

I’ve always had a similar idea of editing community clips together, so seeing you actually go for it is pretty cool. Hope this helps.

Hmm…I’ll see what I’ve got. Hope you dont mind xboxdvr, I dont think theres much difference…
(Me wiping four dudes out within 30 seconds)
(Stupid lucky Ad Victoriam kill; add in Soldier line or something like that?)
(Snapshot from the back of a Mongoose and then I fall off the edge)
(Warzone boss spawns in and I stab it instantly. Spy line?)
(Triple kill and a mongoose destroy with a SPNKr. “This is MY intelligence!”)
(Probably my best; fail grenade into a Laser kill, then a laser MISS then a Triple laser kill on a Hog)

> 2533274907200114;11:
> Hmm…I’ll see what I’ve got. Hope you dont mind xboxdvr, I dont think theres much difference…
> (Me wiping four dudes out within 30 seconds) (Stupid lucky Ad Victoriam kill; add in Soldier line or something like that?) (Snapshot from the back of a Mongoose and then I fall off the edge) (Warzone boss spawns in and I stab it instantly. Spy line?) (Triple kill and a mongoose destroy with a SPNKr. “This is MY intelligence!”) (Probably my best; fail grenade into a Laser kill, then a laser MISS then a Triple laser kill on a Hog)

Definately a lot of material for me to work with here, I like also how you gave me ideas to use for audio voice-overs. I like that. And I don’t mind Game DVR, as long as the video clip is down able it’s fine by me.

> 2535455771499455;10:
> End Game KilltacularLast Man Standing KillionaireRocket Deflection (Last 7 seconds of clip)I’ve always had a similar idea of editing community clips together, so seeing you actually go for it is pretty cool. Hope this helps.

Hey thanks :), and every clip(s) I get do.

> 2533274912536998;12:
> > 2533274907200114;11:
> > Hmm…I’ll see what I’ve got. Hope you dont mind xboxdvr, I dont think theres much difference…
> > (Me wiping four dudes out within 30 seconds) (Stupid lucky Ad Victoriam kill; add in Soldier line or something like that?) (Snapshot from the back of a Mongoose and then I fall off the edge) (Warzone boss spawns in and I stab it instantly. Spy line?) (Triple kill and a mongoose destroy with a SPNKr. “This is MY intelligence!”) (Probably my best; fail grenade into a Laser kill, then a laser MISS then a Triple laser kill on a Hog)
>
> Definately a lot of material for me to work with here, I like also how you gave me ideas to use for audio voice-overs. I like that. And I don’t mind Game DVR, as long as the video clip is down able it’s fine by me.
>
>
> > 2535455771499455;10:
> > End Game KilltacularLast Man Standing KillionaireRocket Deflection (Last 7 seconds of clip)I’ve always had a similar idea of editing community clips together, so seeing you actually go for it is pretty cool. Hope this helps.
>
> Hey thanks :), and every clip(s) I get do.

You got a YouTube, or a place this is gonna go?

> 2533274907200114;13:
> > 2533274912536998;12:
> > > 2533274907200114;11:
> > > Hmm…I’ll see what I’ve got. Hope you dont mind xboxdvr, I dont think theres much difference…
> > > (Me wiping four dudes out within 30 seconds) (Stupid lucky Ad Victoriam kill; add in Soldier line or something like that?) (Snapshot from the back of a Mongoose and then I fall off the edge) (Warzone boss spawns in and I stab it instantly. Spy line?) (Triple kill and a mongoose destroy with a SPNKr. “This is MY intelligence!”) (Probably my best; fail grenade into a Laser kill, then a laser MISS then a Triple laser kill on a Hog)
> >
> > Definately a lot of material for me to work with here, I like also how you gave me ideas to use for audio voice-overs. I like that. And I don’t mind Game DVR, as long as the video clip is down able it’s fine by me.
> >
> >
> > > 2535455771499455;10:
> > > End Game KilltacularLast Man Standing KillionaireRocket Deflection (Last 7 seconds of clip)I’ve always had a similar idea of editing community clips together, so seeing you actually go for it is pretty cool. Hope this helps.
> >
> > Hey thanks :), and every clip(s) I get do.
>
> You got a YouTube, or a place this is gonna go?

Yup, I’ve got my youtube on standby. I’m just waiting for a few more clip submissions and I should be able to get to work on this.

> 2533274912536998;14:
> > 2533274907200114;13:
> > > 2533274912536998;12:
> > > > 2533274907200114;11:
> > > > Hmm…I’ll see what I’ve got. Hope you dont mind xboxdvr, I dont think theres much difference…
> > > > (Me wiping four dudes out within 30 seconds) (Stupid lucky Ad Victoriam kill; add in Soldier line or something like that?) (Snapshot from the back of a Mongoose and then I fall off the edge) (Warzone boss spawns in and I stab it instantly. Spy line?) (Triple kill and a mongoose destroy with a SPNKr. “This is MY intelligence!”) (Probably my best; fail grenade into a Laser kill, then a laser MISS then a Triple laser kill on a Hog)
> > >
> > > Definately a lot of material for me to work with here, I like also how you gave me ideas to use for audio voice-overs. I like that. And I don’t mind Game DVR, as long as the video clip is down able it’s fine by me.
> > >
> > >
> > > > 2535455771499455;10:
> > > > End Game KilltacularLast Man Standing KillionaireRocket Deflection (Last 7 seconds of clip)I’ve always had a similar idea of editing community clips together, so seeing you actually go for it is pretty cool. Hope this helps.
> > >
> > > Hey thanks :), and every clip(s) I get do.
> >
> > You got a YouTube, or a place this is gonna go?
>
> Yup, I’ve got my youtube on standby. I’m just waiting for a few more clip submissions and I should be able to get to work on this.

So you dont have a channel yet? That was what I was asking for so I could subscribe

> 2533274907200114;15:
> > 2533274912536998;14:
> > > 2533274907200114;13:
> > > > 2533274912536998;12:
> > > > > 2533274907200114;11:
> > > > > Hmm…I’ll see what I’ve got. Hope you dont mind xboxdvr, I dont think theres much difference…
> > > > > (Me wiping four dudes out within 30 seconds) (Stupid lucky Ad Victoriam kill; add in Soldier line or something like that?) (Snapshot from the back of a Mongoose and then I fall off the edge) (Warzone boss spawns in and I stab it instantly. Spy line?) (Triple kill and a mongoose destroy with a SPNKr. “This is MY intelligence!”) (Probably my best; fail grenade into a Laser kill, then a laser MISS then a Triple laser kill on a Hog)
> > > >
> > > > Definately a lot of material for me to work with here, I like also how you gave me ideas to use for audio voice-overs. I like that. And I don’t mind Game DVR, as long as the video clip is down able it’s fine by me.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > > 2535455771499455;10:
> > > > > End Game KilltacularLast Man Standing KillionaireRocket Deflection (Last 7 seconds of clip)I’ve always had a similar idea of editing community clips together, so seeing you actually go for it is pretty cool. Hope this helps.
> > > >
> > > > Hey thanks :), and every clip(s) I get do.
> > >
> > > You got a YouTube, or a place this is gonna go?
> >
> > Yup, I’ve got my youtube on standby. I’m just waiting for a few more clip submissions and I should be able to get to work on this.
>
> So you dont have a channel yet? That was what I was asking for so I could subscribe

Yes I have a channel, I’ll link it to ya in a personal message.

Still needing a few more submissions. If you or somebody you know has something worth submitting, have’ em post there submissions here ASAP! I really want to pull this off and want the community to be a big part of this! Only a few more submissions and I can go somewhere with this!