so i got to use my johnson on PC

and as if you didnt already know or suspect this he is OP i can build anything i want on my base for free once i unlock that ability including ENERGY GENERATORS!!! teams will be farming energy with this and on and on, the exploits are endless

I’d say “strategies” instead of exploits.

> 2533274802858354;1:
> and as if you didnt already know or suspect this he is OP i can build anything i want on my base for free once i unlock that ability including ENERGY GENERATORS!!! teams will be farming energy with this and on and on, the exploits are endless

I already have my bases built up by the time that final slot unlocks…so I thought it was the most pointless leader power.

Unless you’re losing bases I guess and need to rebuild late game…but it’s not very reactive. I think his leader powers suck tbh, compared to things like Kinsano or Hunter drop a small army powers.

It’s nice, but not that great. At the point in the game that that unlocks, you aren’t building many buildings anymore. It’d be a problem if it was like a t3 unlock, but it’s not. I would personally opt for combat salvage over it, as that ability is insanely good.

You can’t just build bases with tons of generators. Diminished returns. I don’t even see myself ever using this ability.

are turrets free?

4 siehe turret bases free, sign me up

2v2 turtle style

> 2533274801696502;3:
> > 2533274802858354;1:
> > and as if you didnt already know or suspect this he is OP i can build anything i want on my base for free once i unlock that ability including ENERGY GENERATORS!!! teams will be farming energy with this and on and on, the exploits are endless
>
> I already have my bases built up by the time that final slot unlocks…so I thought it was the most pointless leader power.
>
> Unless you’re losing bases I guess and need to rebuild late game…but it’s not very reactive. I think his leader powers suck tbh, compared to things like Kinsano or Hunter drop a small army powers.

true i had 2 bases built up, but once my opponent attacked my slots, i re-built them for FREE

> 2533274904506600;6:
> are turrets free?
>
> 4 siehe turret bases free, sign me up
>
> 2v2 turtle style

dont think so, but with everything else and 1000+ supply for generators that are free make up for cost of turrets

> 2541316932588271;5:
> You can’t just build bases with tons of generators. Diminished returns. I don’t even see myself ever using this ability.

i can make a whole base full of generators and feed my team energy

> 2533274927740213;2:
> I’d say “strategies” instead of exploits.

depends how ya look at it, im sure many will cry op soon

> 2533274802858354;9:
> > 2541316932588271;5:
> > You can’t just build bases with tons of generators. Diminished returns. I don’t even see myself ever using this ability.
>
> i can make a whole base full of generators and feed my team energy

Right but past a certain number of generators or resources, you produce less. For example and I’m making these numbers up, 5 generators make 100 resources a minute. 10 generators makes 90 a minute. 15 make 80 a minute. Idk the math but what I do know is once you make more then like 5 generators and 7 supply pads, you start getting fewer resources. So a base late game with all power or blue will essentially make you fewer resources.