So I got a Prophets Bane

and I really want to try it but also dont want to get rid of my collection any is it worth using my only one?

> 2533274822812449;1:
> and I really want to try it but also dont want to get rid of my collection any is it worth using my only one?

If you do not have the certification I would use it.

> 2533274822812449;1:
> and I really want to try it but also dont want to get rid of my collection any is it worth using my only one?

Would you rather stare at it or use it? Don’t put the PROPHETS BANE up on a pedestal brah.

> 2690096563135647;3:
> > 2533274822812449;1:
> > and I really want to try it but also dont want to get rid of my collection any is it worth using my only one?
>
>
> Would you rather stare at it or use it? Don’t put the PROPHETS BANE up on a pedestal brah.

well the warzone maps arent the greatest for close quarters unless im just gonna stay and gaurd a base all game i know I would get nailed to hell by power weapons

Its freaken fun to use if done correctly. I suggest going predator mode and stalk a lonely prey AND THEN ASSASSINATE HIM BY SHOVING THE SWORD DOWN HIS THROAT.

> 2533274822812449;4:
> > 2690096563135647;3:
> > > 2533274822812449;1:
> > > and I really want to try it but also dont want to get rid of my collection any is it worth using my only one?
> >
> >
> > Would you rather stare at it or use it? Don’t put the PROPHETS BANE up on a pedestal brah.
>
>
> well the warzone maps arent the greatest for close quarters unless im just gonna stay and gaurd a base all game i know I would get nailed to hell by power weapons

Warzone assault when defending is where I use my shotgun and sword most of the time

I would only use it if you’re playing with a bunch of friends or clanmates, I don’t suggest wasting it playing with randoms.

Use it when the time feels right… that being said I almost never use swords because I get pwned by everyone when I whip it out. I feel like there should be a disclaimer on that thing, “Warning: As soon as you engage this weapon you become a bullet magnet. Use with care.”

Save it for a game you will win, don’t waste it on a game that will end soon or you will loose no matter what.