So I finally lost a match....

Joined a game in progress where the opposing team had 940 points and our team had about 300.

Lame…

> Joined a game in progress where the opposing team had 940 points and our team had about 300.
>
> Lame…

just as I predicted players will get losses from JIP screwing them over.

People on this forum said I was stupid to think otherwise even though I play a lot of other games that include JIP and have seen similar issues happen lol

That sucks. Reminds me of reach where everyone on my team quit, but the game where that happens and still win… epic.

Oh well? At least the losing team didn’t have to put up with being dominated AND being a man down.

If you had a good time in the game that you joined, I don’t really see the issue.

> That sucks. Reminds me of reach where everyone on my team quit, but the game where that happens and still win… epic.

That made you feel like a badass when you were down two teammates and you STILL decimated the other team.

Good thing about losing teammates: more kills for you!

OT: I thought as much would happen. Really, the only benefit I see from Join in Progress is when my friend who apparently uses his phone jack for XBOX LIVE disconnects, and I can invite him back and continue playing with him. Other than that, I see no reason to search for Games in Progress, if you can specify that.