So I completed the campaign legendary solo...

So I completed the campaign legendary solo, got the achievements, and the legendary ending, but didn’t unlock the MC armor. If I view my profile in a customs/online lobby it says I’ve completed it legendary, and when I go to select a mission from the campaign menu they all say legendary, but for some reason when I go into commendations it says I haven’t completed Requiem on legendary. Any help for fixing this bug? I shouldn’t have to complete it twice…

wow, how has nobody answered this?

I completed Legendary on Co-op and obtained the Mk. VI on day one… Try co-op?
There was a few threads about this on day one too.

> wow, how has nobody answered this?

Verify your campaign commendations. Sometimes the servers fall down and if you don’t complete the level online you won’t get the armor.

> > wow, how has nobody answered this?
>
> Verify your campaign commendations. Sometimes the servers fall down and if you don’t complete the level online you won’t get the armor.

I did them all online, but thanks for answering. I’ll leave it a while, and keep checking here in case there is a fix.

Same thing happened to me. I think it happens when you don’t do a certain mission online

yeah the servers have been playing up. im afraid youll have to redo it.

Make sure you’ve completed the prologue and epilogue on legendary as well. I had to watch the epilogue from start to finish on legendary (even after the credits) to obtain the armor and the achievement.